3 Best Hotels To Stay In Peñaranda de Bracamonte Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peñaranda de Bracamonte Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Peñaranda de Bracamonte Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peñaranda de Bracamonte Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peñaranda de Bracamonte Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Peñaranda de Bracamonte Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Peñaranda de Bracamonte Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Peñaranda De Bracamonte Castile And Leon:
Posada San Juan de la Cruz
Posada Espacio San Juan de la Cruz is set in the center of Fontiveros. This large property is set in a complex featuring a restaurant, café, terrace and a garden, as well as a performance school.The bright, modern rooms at Posada Espacio San Juan de la Cruz have wooden floors, and lightly colored fabrics and finishes. Offering views of Fontiveros, each of the north-east-facing rooms has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The garden is themed around the 4 elements, symbolizing the work of San Juan de la Cruz. The property is built on the site of Fontiveros’ old flour mill.The Espacio San Juan also features a jester and madrigal singing school. There is an auditorium and a library.The University town of Salamanca can be reached in 50 minutes by car and Ávila is around 31 mi away. Central Madrid is just over 90 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Habitación y baño muy espaciosos. Personal muy amable y atento.
- La limpieza de las habitaciones, el servicio y el restaurante lo mejor
- Habitacion amplia, tranquilidad del pueblo, y de los alrededores y las chicas que nos atendieron encantadisimas! Lo recomiendo aunque en el pueblo donde está situado no hay mucho que ver… Está bien para desconectar de las aglomeraciones de la ciudad.
- Lo espaciosa de la habitacion en general y sobre todo la supermega ducha
- Las camas son comodas lo unico un poco baja la almohada
Posada La Casa de Las Manuelas
Posada La Casa de Las Manuelas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Horcajo de las Torres. The accommodations offers a restaurant.A flat-screen TV , blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a computer are available. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Posada La Casa de Las Manuelas features free WiFi throughout the property. Lunch and dinner can be arranged at an extra cost.Salamanca is 30 mi from Posada La Casa de Las Manuelas, while Tordesillas is 30 mi away.
- Owners were wonderfully welcoming and cooked us a fabulous meal in a beautiful garden setting. The rooms were comfortable and breakfast was delicious. It was a truly memorable stay.
- Everything. Angel and his family/staff are lovely. We had a warm reception. Although we arrived late, he was very thoughtful, kept the kitchen open, cooked us a delicious homemade meal and welcomed our animals. The other guests were also happy because the atmosphere is good. The hotel was very personable, clean and charming. We travel a lot for work and to stay here made it a pleasure
Warm welcome by owner to beautifully restored traditional property.
Lovely dinner and breakfast too.
A very unusual and individual place where we would definitely return and recommend to others. Ideal stopover en route for Andalusia.
- Different, quirky, clean, comfy. Fantastic outside bbq/kitchen. Wonderful home cooked food. Made to feel very welcome, no problem taking our french bulldog. A little gem, a one off.
- Angel the host was most welcoming and obliging. We arrived on Sunday evening with nowhere open. He cooked us a lovely meal, much earlier than the Spanish eat, to save us looking for a restaurant and eating much too late for our liking.
Bardal de Huerta
Bardal de Huerta in Huerta features free bikes and barbecue facilities. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Bardal de Huerta also have free WiFi, while certain rooms will provide you with a river view. Guest rooms feature a closet.Fishing and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Salamanca is 10 miles from Bardal de Huerta, while Ledesma is 29 miles from the property.
- Un sitio muy agradable, dispone de restaurante en la puerta. No estas en Salamanca, pero la distancia no es grande si dispones de vehiculo. Te da la opción de bañarte en el rio que en el mes de agosto se agradeció muchísimo. El trato muy bueno.
- Todo muy bien, limpieza y estupendo alojamiento, totalmente recomendable.
- EL LUGAR EN EL QUE SE ENCUENTRA, PARA PODER PASEAR, DIVERTIRSE Y TOMAR ALGO CON LOS AMIGOS. UN SITIO TRANQUILO PARA PODER RELAJARSE EN NATURALEZA
- Está cerca de Salamanca (a unos 20 kilómetros), es un lugar tranquilo para descansar.
- Las instalaciones, la atención de la dueña. Geniales. Muy muy recomendable.
Top Hotels In Peñaranda De Bracamonte Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Peñaranda de Bracamonte Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Peñaranda de Bracamonte Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Peñaranda de Bracamonte Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!