3 Best Hotels To Stay In Pedregal Los Santos – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedregal Los Santos is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pedregal Los Santos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedregal Los Santos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedregal Los Santos. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pedregal Los Santos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pedregal Los Santos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Pedregal Los Santos:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Luna Negra is located in Cambutal in the region of Los Santos, just 6 miles from Pedregal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Breakfast was ok; nothing really out of the ordinary but taking into consideration the hotel, was a pleasant surprise.
- The place is just magical. There has been so much love putted into every detail of the place (rooms, common areas, garden, etc.) that is impossible not to fall in love with it. Plants everywhere, great location with awesome beach spot, delicious breakfast with homemade options, very comfortable cabins and amazing hospitality of the hosts. Lovely! Looking forward to be back!
- Le calme, la sérénité du lieu & la convivialité des hôtes.
- No sabíamos que íbamos a encontrar este paraíso en la playa, la atención excelente, el desayuno increíble y un exquisito café, la habitación con una espectacular vista. Seguro volvemos. Muchísimas gracias Aarón y Britney
- La ubicación, el paisaje y el relax que refleja el lugar.
Located in Cambutal, 6 miles from Pedregal, La Finca features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.
- Breakfast waffles were incredible, they are not included on the hotel price but definitely worth it. Rooms are lovely, very comfortable, they were super nice with the pet. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful.
- The view and sound of the beach from the property was beautiful, the rooms are very clean and of a good size, it’s a mix of the nature and modern. The owner and staff are always available if you need something. An excellent place to relax and enjoy.
- Unbelievable waffles. Gorgeous location and accommodations.
- Los acabados de madera, el estilo rústico del baño
- Todo fue perfecto! La habitación cómoda, la ubicación inmejorable y los waffles deliciosos.
Hotel Casa Cambutal
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Casa Cambutal offers accommodations in Cambutal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
We had spent 3 nights next door at Hotel Cambutal first and wished we had spent all our time at Casa Cambutal instead.
– the service is far superior
– the place has some personality, where as the hotel next door lacks charm
– the beds are more comfortable
– it is more peaceful
– they have hammocks on the beach that are covered by palm trees. We didn’t notice anyone else with this option
– the food is better. It was comforting to know that the staff member cooking was a trained nurse
Something to keep in mind for any of the accommodation options at Cambutal beach:
– don’t expect good internet. Wifi is very, very weak on the entire beach. This is a place to truly unplug.
– don’t expect hot water showers.
- I love the fact that the hotel is in front of a great surf spot! The food was the best, the burger is omg!! Friendly, helpfull staff. The owner, Jose is extremely nice and knowledgeable about surfing. I’m hoping to return soon!
- The place is beautiful, all areas are well maintained with many decorative details. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The food was great. The staff was so kind. Jose’s a really good host. The beach is just in front of the property. Pet-friendly!
- The breakfast was delicious. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was priced well. The beds were comfortable. The rooms were very clean.
- Nice place, friendly staff, good cook, had a wonderfull time over there.
- We had spent 3 nights next door at Hotel Cambutal first and wished we had spent all our time at Casa Cambutal instead.
Top Hotels In Pedregal Los Santos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pedregal Los Santos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pedregal Los Santos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pedregal Los Santos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!