3 Best Hotels To Stay In Pareja Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Pareja Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pareja Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pareja Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pareja Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pareja Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pareja Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Pareja Castilla-la Mancha:
Posada de Francisco Pérez
Located in Sacedón, Posada de Francisco Pérez provides a bar. The in-house restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine.At Posada de Francisco Pérez, every room comes with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have air conditioning, and certain units at Posada de Francisco Pérez have a balcony. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guadalajara is 25 miles from Posada de Francisco Pérez, while Azuqueca de Henares is 28 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Muy nuevo y limpio. Ubicacion perfecta. Personal muy amable. La cama comodisima. Buenisima calidad precio.
- Habitación cómoda. Está justo en el centro del pueblo lo que tiene sus pros y sus contras. Pero estuvimos muy agusto.
- Habitación comoda , buen colchón y excelente trato con nosotros
- Limpieza, ubicación estupenda en plena plaza del pueblo.Cama confortable, vistas a la plaza y a la iglesia. Relajación. En la plaza hay dos bares donde se desayuna, come y cena muy bien.
- La ubicación es buena, la habitación no estaba mal decorada y estaba limpia.
Hotel Rural Mariblanca
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, garden and outdoor event space, Hotel Rural Mariblanca is located in the center of Sacedon, 15 minutes’ drive from Embalse de Entrepeñas.The property offers rooms with air conditioning and a TV. Each room offers a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.Hotel Rural Mariblanca has a restaurant with set menu or à la carte meals. There is also a nightclub and shared lounge with games and TV. Free Wi-Fi is available in common areas.The property can arrange a range of outdoor activities such as rafting, climbing and quad biking as well as wine tasting and cooking workshops.Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 mi from the property and Guadalajara is 35 minutes’ drive away.
The staff were great. Pleasant and extremely helpful and spoke English.
We were four motorcyclists and they even garaged the bikes for us.
Pool was great after a lo g hot ride
- It was different. To reach the rooms we had to go outside through a garden area which would have been lovely if the weather had been nice. A good breakfast.
- Very little available for breakfast but we did leave it till the last minute.
- Lovely garden and pool and layout of all rooms around the garden.
- Bed very comfortable… bathroom nice, clean , good size room
- The staff were great. Pleasant and extremely helpful and spoke English.
Hotel Real Balneario Carlos III
This hotel is situated in Alcarria and opens out towards the Alto Tajo river valley. It was founded in the 18th century by the King and Mayor of Madrid. The building was once a spa, winery and cultural centre and you can marvel at its unique setting and the wealth of possibilities on offer. In particular, you can immerse yourself in the thermal and highly therapeutic waters. The 83 rooms are equipped down to the finest detail and with modern and intimate design they make references to decadent times past, with silks, couches and lamps.You will awake here surrounded by nature and will be inspired to take a walk or a bike ride. It is also a pleasure to visit the local towns and feel close to rural life.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Pareja Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pareja Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pareja Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pareja Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!