3 Best Hotels To Stay In Palmetto Point Eleuthera Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Palmetto Point Eleuthera Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palmetto Point Eleuthera Island . It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palmetto Point Eleuthera Island . You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palmetto Point Eleuthera Island . To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palmetto Point Eleuthera Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palmetto Point Eleuthera Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Palmetto Point Eleuthera Island :
Tropical Dreams Rentals
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Tropical Dreams Rentals offers accommodations in North Palmetto Point. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the inn. The inn also provides car rental.
- Very clean and tidy and the owners Sammy & Rose were super nice and helpful.
- The room was really nice and clean, with everything we needed. Sammy’s wife welcomed us and made us feel comfortable after our arrival. The location is nice, with few facilities nearby. We really enjoyed our staying!!!!
- Sammy and Rose were awesome – beyond friendly and helpful.
- Sammy and Rose gave us such a warm welcome and showed us round. They provided hairdryer and coffee machine on request it was no problem. We had a space at the rear which was private as no one else was there and a hammock. Staying in the centre of the island was good for exploring in both directions. It’s a very friendly island where people really want you to enjoy your holiday. Driving was much easier than anticipated – if you stay on the Queens Highway.
- Rose and Sammy are just great. They make you feel you are in the right place on earth. Always ready to help (arranging car, travel advices, shops etc).
Sky Beach Club
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Sky Beach Club is located in Governorʼs Harbour. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides car rental.
I‘ve been very frustrated cause I came to Eleuthera only for diving!! But all tours were canceled by the bad weather! Btw, the bungalow was VERY fine, but the service restaurant was a Catastrophe! First day NO service the restaurant was closed!!!! No breakfast, no coffee! I meet just one couple and I felt completely alone in the CLUB!
Last day before departure I got a lunch! The prices were too high, the light beer costs 6 USD!!!
The salat more than 25 USD!!!
Sorry, but I never come back!!!!
- The place is gorgeous. Right on a lovely beach and very close to French leave beach, twin coves and downtown governors harbor. The room is surprisingly big and has an ocean view. We stayed in bungalow 2 and were overjoyed with the view from the bed. The pool was very quiet and you had all you needed in the room – lotions and conditioner and a mini fridge etc. The restaurant was very good if a little expensive. But the property managers were really what made this place stand out. CC and Nick were the most hospitable hosts we have ever encountered in all our trips. Sky beach is central so you can go north or south and the Atlantic pink sand beach in front is beautiful! Can’t wait to go back!
- We loved our time in Eleuthera. It was very quiet and quaint. Probably not for everyone, but if you are looking for a true getaway, it’s perfect.
Pascals Bar and Restaurant on this property is a true Eleutheran gem. Sammy and the kitchen staff treated us like royalty. The Pascals Grouper is the best plate of food on the island.
C.C. had our bungalow set up for us on our arrival and communicated well with us as we were travelling. She is a wonderful host.
I cannot forget to mention the bathrooms in the bungalow – because my wife insisted that I mention them. Simply a fantastic place to stay.
- Sky Beach Club looks better in reality than on the pictures on booking.com -which always is a pleasant surprise. Located close to GHB airport, best is to rent a car and explore the island -sky beach club’s central location is excellent for that. The rooms were big and clean (excellent bathroom!), staff friendly and helpful and the restaurant/poolbar Pascal’s completes the picture. Definitely to recommend!
- I‘ve been very frustrated cause I came to Eleuthera only for diving!! But all tours were canceled by the bad weather! Btw, the bungalow was VERY fine, but the service restaurant was a Catastrophe! First day NO service the restaurant was closed!!!! No breakfast, no coffee! I meet just one couple and I felt completely alone in the CLUB!
French Leave Resort, Autograph Collection
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, French Leave Resort, Autograph Collection offers accommodations in Colebrooke Dale. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Palmetto Point Eleuthera Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palmetto Point Eleuthera Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palmetto Point Eleuthera Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palmetto Point Eleuthera Island . And we wish you all the best with your future stay!