3 Best Hotels To Stay In Palatine Bridge New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Palatine Bridge New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Palatine Bridge New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palatine Bridge New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palatine Bridge New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Palatine Bridge New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Palatine Bridge New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Palatine Bridge New York State:
Super 8 Johnstown/Gloversville
This hotel in Johnstown, New York offers a daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Each room includes a microwave and small fridge for guests’ convenience. Howe Caverns is an hours’ drive away.Free local calls and cable TV with HBO movie channels are provided. Rooms at Super 8 Johnstown also offer a hairdryer and ironing facilities. Each is warmly decorated and has wood furniture.Guests have free use of the public computer station. Super 8 Johnstown/Gloversville offers a 24-hour front desk.Great Sacandaga Lake is 20-minute drive from this hotel. Holland Meadows Golf Course is 7 miles away. Johnson Hall State Historic Site, the home of Sir William Johnson, is 2.4 miles away.
- Staff was the friendliest, room was clean and neat.location was great.
- It was very comfortable and toasty warm. We were there during very cold temperatures
- Nonsmoking room smelled like chain smoker stayed there before us.
- Cleanliness and staff, (except for male manager) Close proximity to what we had come to do.
- The staff was helpful answering questions about the area, and restaurants. My dog was feeling the love for pets and the comforts of home.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Paradise Inn offers accommodations in Sharon Springs, just 17 miles from Cooperstown.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 42 miles from Paradise Inn.
- Conveniently located in the central part of town. Owner was very friendly and accommodating.
- Extremely close to Harvest Fest and Beekman 1802. Owner was extremely nice and very accommodating.
- The owner was incredibly helpful and pleasant. The location was lovely, especially the mountain views and air and the proximity to a great breakfast cafe.
- Good location, quiet facilities, can’t beat the price! John was very available and accommodating, even upgraded our room!
- If you have a reason to stay in Sharon Springs and cost is your primary consideration, Paradise Inn may work for you. The owner is friendly and it is inexpensive.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Johnstown
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Johnstown offers accommodations in Johnstown, just 29 miles from Saratoga Springs.A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Establishment is clean; staff friendly and helpful. Simple, free breakfast.Don’t expect extras thus the budget price.
- We always stay here while in town. It’s the best in the area.
Convenient, clean, basic hotel. I was there for an overnight stay and it met my expectations.
Free wifi, and free local and long distance phone calls. Breakfast was the usual fare for these kinds of places, but fresh and good variety.
I would stay there again.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Booking.com didn’t send our reservation even though I booked it 12 months in advance but the hotel helped out.
The room was super clean & comfortable. The facilities were very clean & fresh
The staff was friendly & helpful. 100% satisfied.
Top Hotels In Palatine Bridge New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Palatine Bridge New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Palatine Bridge New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Palatine Bridge New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!