3 Best Hotels To Stay In Pacios de Rebolín Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pacios de Rebolín Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Pacios De Rebolín Galicia:
Hotel Mirador de Barcia
Sitting by the River Eo in North Galicia, the Hotel Mirador De Barcia offers free Wi-Fi and a spa area with a hot tub, steam bath and sauna. It is about 25 mi from Lugo and is surrounded by countryside.Rooms in the Hotel Mirador De Barcia have modern bathrooms with hydromassage showers. They also have TV and air conditioning. Many have views of the surrounding countryside.The restaurant at the Mirador De Barcia serves regional and national dishes in an elegant setting.The village of Barcia is about 45 minutes’ drive from the Galician coast. There is free onsite parking.
- Las habitaciones era lo mejor que tenía el hotel, muy nuevas. Tienen secador. Por lo demás… me voy a explayar y bien en lo que no me gustó que no fue poco.
- La ubicación del hotel. Un entorno muy agradable y super tranquilo
- la ubicación y las vistas desde la ventana de la habitación, las dos chicas que nos atendieron , una de mañana y otra de tarde, fueron muy amables
- El trato del personal es lo que más vale. Gente super simpática y agradable.
Las habitaciones muy cómodas y limpias, bien acondicionadas.
El entorno tranquilo y relajante, de una belleza espectacular
Hotel Xana Cecos
This rural hotel is located in a 19th-century Asturian country house on the banks of the Ibias River. It is just 19 mi from Muniellos, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.All rooms at Hotel Rural Cecos feature an elegant décor and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom with bath and shower includes toiletries, slippers and a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant with an à la carte menu, as well as a café.There are several small towns within 10 minutes’ drive of the hotel, including San Clemente and Marentes. Cangas del Nacea is less than 1 hours’ drive away and Lugo can be reached in about 1.5 hours. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Impresionante!! El peisaje ,el silencio,la tranquilidad del pueblo,la gente maravillosa de la zona,uuufffff,la comida
Oscar y Maria,los dueños del hotel,personas maravillosas y muy atentas,siempre pendiente de todo,nos hemos sentidos como en casa. Repetiremos sin dudas.
Si quieren descansar,comer bien,disfrutar de la naturaleza ,te recomiendo el hotel!!!!!
- La ubicación al lado del río, su tranquilidad, los dueños y empleados amables. Estaba todo muy limpio, la única pega el WiFi no daba buena conexión.
- El alojamiento precioso, todo muy nuevo, limpio y cuidado, la cama muy cómoda. El entorno y el paisaje maravilloso aunque un poco lejos de todo, ideal para desconectar, relajarse y vivir la naturaleza
- La situación frente a un río donde el único ruido era el de sus aguas.
- La atención,el servicio,la limpieza,la comida,realmente un sitio para volver,lo recomiendo encarecidamente.
- Impresionante!! El peisaje ,el silencio,la tranquilidad del pueblo,la gente maravillosa de la zona,uuufffff,la comida
Hotel Las Grandas
Providing free WiFi, Hotel Las Grandas is located in Vistalegre. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also boasts a restaurant and a terrace. Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels.At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet. Hotel Las Grandas has some accommodations that include mountain views, and rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet.Ribadeo is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Foz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous views and beautiful hotel. Flowers on the patio overlooking the water and surrounding landscape. Sorry that I only stayed one night while on the Camino. Great food and beautiful dining area with stunning view. I would book here again for certain next trip to Spain.
- Amazing situation, lovely hotel and friendly and helpful staff. The food was excellent too.
- The room was very traditional and we had a lovely view over the dam. The girl on reception was not the most helpful but our Spanish is not the best, so she did bring up google translator to make matters clearer for us. We had salad for lunch which was presented well and was very nice. I had wanted a glass of Rose wine but they only sold it by the bottle (which came at a very reasonable price), so I was able to have a glass for lunch and it was kept chilled for me until I required a glass in the early evening and the rest with my meal. The food in the restaurant was good.
- View from the property is amazing, good dinner, garage to safely store bicycle overnight
- Only place around and it was far more than I expected given the price
Top Hotels In Pacios De Rebolín Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!