3 Best Hotels To Stay In Oppheim Hordaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Oppheim Hordaland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oppheim Hordaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oppheim Hordaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oppheim Hordaland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oppheim Hordaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oppheim Hordaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Oppheim Hordaland:
Thon Hotel Sandven
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Thon Hotel Sandven offers accommodations in Norheimsund, just 28 miles from Bergen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Vossevangen is 20 miles from Thon Hotel Sandven, and Kokstad is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Lovely location, breakfast was amazing, one staff member in particular very helpful.
- We had an aprtment in the new part of the hotel. Very spacious. Balcony overlooked the fjord and has views of the mountains down the inlet that Nordheimsund is on. Really helpful staff. Great base for touring the area.
- Clean, quiet room with great view from our patio, friendly staff. Gorgeous, historic main building. Sumptious buffets. Carrot soup awesome!!!
The views out of the balcony were fabulous.
The 3 rooms apartment we got was clean and spacious.
We stayed in the new and modern wing, but, could still feel the elegance of the old building, with its’ old world charm.
- We booked a family room which is fabulous. The view is great, just opposite the fjord. The room is spacious with a living room and kitchen. Everything needed is there. The beds are comfortable. The room is spacious, tidy, and enjoyable. Would never hesitate to choose this property when go there next time. Super!
Showcasing ski-to-door access and ski storage, Kvamseter Lodge is located in Eikedalen in the region of Hordaland. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Bergen is 21 miles from Kvamseter Lodge, and Vossevangen is 23 miles from the property. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 25 miles away.
- Great location. Comfy rooms with all facilities we needed. Communal kitchen a great idea and well stocked with equipment to supplement kitchenette eg microwave, toaster. Great storage area for ski boots etc
– Excellent communications with property owner (property manger Robert was away). He also took time to show all facilities, including a common TV-Games room in the attic.
– Tastefully furnished. Brand-new furniture and luxurious bedding. We slept very well.
– Fully-equipped communal kitchen with multiple sets of clean pots, pans, cutlery and 2 large-sized fridges. We used this kitchen even though we had a kitchenette in our Junior Suite.
– Good value even after adding in the excluded charges of cleaning and bed linen fee that were indicated on the booking page of Booking.com.
– Short walk to water’s edge near Kvamseter Lodge to catch sunset over the lake.
– Just an hour’s drive to Bergen.
Quiet country location with no traffic noise.
Two room suite was new and comfortable.
- everything new, nice room, very helpful and friendly staffs
- nice place to stay, with all sorts of accomodation types.
Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a sun terrace, Tyssedal Hotel offers accommodations in Tyssedal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Everything was pretty good 🙂 Personal was very friendly and helpful. It was nice to stay there! Thank you!
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Triple room is much bigger than double room with nice view.
Have on-site restaraunt with good food.
- Charming older hotel in beautiful location, filled with incredible, vintage, original paintings by a local artist. The staff and accommodations were perfect, they even rent out hiking boots for the famous hike nearby. We wished we could have stayed longer.
The best waiter I have ever met in my life was in that hotel’s restaurant.
Rooms were clean and nice
Fjord view was great
Restaurant view is very pleasant
- Very nice hotel and friendly staff. Good location for trolltunga hike and good view from room.
Top Hotels In Oppheim Hordaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oppheim Hordaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oppheim Hordaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oppheim Hordaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!