3 Best Hotels To Stay In Okanogan Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Okanogan Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Okanogan Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Okanogan Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Okanogan Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Okanogan Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Okanogan Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Okanogan Washington State:
Quality Inn Okanogan
This Okanogan hotel, located less than a 10-minute drive from central Omak, features a heated outdoor pool and a continental breakfast buffet with hot waffles and fresh fruit. Free Wi-Fi is included.A satellite flat-screen TV, a microwave and small fridge are available in all guest rooms at the Okanogan Inn & Suites. Free local and long distance calls to Canada are provided.A heated outdoor pool and a fitness center are featured at the Inn & Suites Okanogan. Evening snacks are also provided in the lobby for guests. A laundromat is on-site. A guest computer is featured in the front desk.An indoor Chinese and Mexican restaurant and bar is located on site, and is open 7 days a week.Loup Loup Ski Bowl is a 30-minute drive from the hotel and Okanogan Bingo and casino is less than a 5-minute walk from the property. Okanogan Stampede is a 10-minute drive away.
- The building is clean and comfortable. It may not be the highest end hotel, but for the money it’s a good value.
- Small but nice breakfast in the morning. On the outskirts of town. Could walk to a casino if desired. Good stay for the cost. Saw people enjoying the pool but didn’t have time to take a dip.
- Great accommodation, friendly service, clean room, good breakfast.
- Great having the pool at the end of a long, hot day. Room was the perfect size and everything worked!
- Bed was very good. Breakfast was adequate for our needs.
Featuring an indoor pool and hot tub, this Omak, Washington motel offers fitness center and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Omak Airport is a 10 minute drive away.The temperature-controlled rooms at Omak Inn feature a cable TV with extended movie channels, a microwave and a refrigerator. An activity table and tea and coffee-making facilities are included. Select rooms have whirlpool bathtubs and sofas.The motel has a modern business center for guest use .A laundromat and 24-hour front desk are also provided.Colville Tribes Casino Headquarters and Okanogan Bingo Casino are within 5 miles of the motel. The Canadian border is less than one hour away.
- Just loved how they had poop scooper and bags, just very pet friendly.This made us feel good about bring our pets.
- Good variety for breakfast. Breakfast started early for our group.
- It was quiet and nice bathroom products breakfast was great
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast very good and accessible.
- We love the mocha stand down the street and Magoo’s restaurant to eat. We would stay again
Best Western PLUS Peppertree Inn at Omak
This Omak, Washington hotel is a 6 miles drive from the Okanagan Bingo Casino. The hotel offers a heated indoor pool and rooms with a flat-screen TV.Best Western PLUS Peppertree Inn at Omak rooms, include seating area with microwave and refrigerator. The rooms also have access to free Wi-Fi.Guests at the Peppertree Inn at Omak Best Western PLUS are provided with a daily breakfast. The hotel also features newspapers in the lobby and a business center.The Peppertree Inn at Omak is within a 35-minute drive of the Okanogan National Forest. The hotel is 52 miles from the Sun Mountain Lodge, a ski resort.
- breakfast and wait staff very good/friendly. It was hard to keep the room warm however
- Staff were very helpful; bed was comfortable; hot tub/spa and pool were great; and breakfast was good with the exception noted below.
- Very clean and well kept. Great breakfast and staff
- A convenient stop in the area somewhat close to Glacier National Park.
- I really cannot find any faults. It’s a perfect hotel to stay given the fact we don’t really like B&B.
Top Hotels In Okanogan Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Okanogan Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Okanogan Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Okanogan Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!