3 Best Hotels To Stay In Oakland Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Oakland Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oakland Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oakland Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oakland Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oakland Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oakland Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Oakland Georgia:
Clairmont Inn is located in Jasper, 29 miles from Blue Ridge and 27 miles from Dahlonega.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ellijay is 16 miles from Clairmont Inn, and Woodstock is 25 miles from the property.
- My stay was last minute due to car trouble. I was able to book online and show up, then check into my room immediately. I was tired and had been traveling all day. Car trouble was the last thing I expected. This happened on a dark night when the temperature was below freezing outside. Also for a small extra fee, they accepted my dog. Whew! I was very happy to find there place at 8:30 at night.
- You heard every little noise from outside or the room next to you.
- NOTHING to report that I liked. It was a place to sleep on my way to destination. THAT”S ALL.
- continental breakfast. would have been nice if they had eggs and pancakes
- It was near where we were going to be for two days, the air conditioner/heat was the usual wall unit but there was a surprise of a wall thermostat which was much easier to use,the bed was comfortable, parking was handy.
Comfort Inn & Suites East Ellijay
Located in East Ellijay, 17 miles from Blue Ridge, Comfort Inn & Suites East Ellijay features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dahlonega is 30 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites East Ellijay, and Ellijay is 2.9 miles from the property. Lovell Field Airport is 48 miles away.
The facility was very clean and easy to find.
The staff was friendly and inviting.
- A nice hotel with excellent staff. Very conveniently located.
- The room was clean and the breakfast was awesome. The lady in the dining area kept it full and was very helpful.
- We had to stay unexpectedly after evacuating Florida during hurricane Irma. The hotel was very clean and the staff friendly and helpful. The rooms were large and the location of the hotel near to the main road, Starbucks, Walmart, and restaurants. The included breakfast was better than expected and included eggs, sausage, waffles, muffins, coffee, juice, yogurt, and more. I would definately stay here again.
- The hotel was brand new. Everything was very clan and the beds we’re comfortable.
- The facility was very clean and easy to find.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper
This hotel is 5 miles from downtown Jasper and Amicalola Falls State Park. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV, and serves a daily continental breakfast.Window seating and a work desk are standard in every modern room at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper. All rooms include a private bathroom and air conditioning.Parking is free at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper. Sharp Mountain Vineyards are 9.5 miles from the hotel. Downtown Atlanta is a 1-hour drive south.
- Breakfast was not interesting at all. Green bananas, no juice, nothing hot except coffee.
Our room was by outside door AND was so loud all evening waking us up too long for 2 night stay….really need to correct situation.
VERY IMPORTANT, WE LIKED MATRESS AND TOOK A CLOSER LOOK. IT WAS STAINED WITH URINE. WE WERE SO GROSSED OUT. THE STAFF CHANGES SHEETS EVERY DAY, AND THEY KNOW THIS YET DO NOT REPLACE. OUR LAST VIST OCTOBER THE SHEETS HAD BLOOD STAINS….THIS IS TOO NASTY.
- Fortunately, the staff could accommodate my reservation even though there was no evidence of a reservation made. I showed the desk clerk my confirmation email and luckily, there were some rooms still available.
- Clean room, bottom floor as requested. Excellent breakfast with lots of variety. The staff kept it well stocked. Clean tables.
- The overall stay was excellent, Great staff, comfort and cleanliness of the whole facility,the location was great, it was quite, and near food and shopping. One of the best staffs i have encountered.
Top Hotels In Oakland Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oakland Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oakland Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oakland Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!