3 Best Hotels To Stay In Nordfjordeid Sogn og Fjordane – Top Hotel Reviews
Nordfjordeid Sogn og Fjordane is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nordfjordeid Sogn og Fjordane. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nordfjordeid Sogn og Fjordane. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nordfjordeid Sogn og Fjordane. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nordfjordeid Sogn og Fjordane right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nordfjordeid Sogn og Fjordane with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Nordfjordeid Sogn Og Fjordane:
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and terrace, Sentrum Hotel is located in Nordfjordeid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Ålesund , Vigra Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The proprietor was very accomodating in fixing an evening meal for us. The facility is adequate and comfortable in a small Norweigian town.
- The host was very friendly and attentive – he made me feel welcome. The room was comfortable and clean, nothing special, but a perfectly fine place to stay. The friendly host is why i would recommend this hotel.
- Clean room i the senter of the small town. Good homemade bread for breakfast
- We were treated to a huge dinner of boiled potatoes & carrots with fresh cod (torsk) and an exquisite cream sauce from a very old recipe that made my mouth so happy that I poured it over my potatoes and carrots, too!
- The Hotel manager is very nice and the food is good
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Scandic Nordfjord offers accommodations in Nordfjordeid. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ålesund , Vigra Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Very good food and beautiful swimming pool (+ all SPA facilities). Cozy atmosphere.
- Først og fremst personalet, de gjorde oppholdet veldig bra. Koselige, likevel proffe og flinke. Maten var veldig god, fin spa-avdeling, god massasje, gode senger.
- Jeg sov godt. Middagen var utsøkt god og kelneren behagelig og imøtekommende – et eksemplar av klasse.
- Kjempe god seng. Deilig mat. Nydelig basseng etter lang tur i regnet.
- God og innholdsrik frokost. Fint med middagsbuffe´ på hotellet.
This intimate hotel is in Sandane Village, on the shore of Gloppen Fjord. It has a historic atmosphere and traditional local cuisine. Guests receive access to free Wi-Fi and parking.Gloppen Hotel dates back to the mid 1800s. The modern guest rooms have satellite TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Many include a sitting area and a tea/coffee maker.The in-house restaurant has been recommended in guide books such as “En Reise i Norge” (“A Trip to Norway”). All dishes are based on fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.Gloppen Hotel provides organized activities such as fishing and hunting trips. Other nearby recreation options include hiking and rafting. Sandane Golf Club is less than half a mile away, and Sandane Airport is 7 miles from the hotel.
- The room was elegant , clean and nice design. The staff was super nice and funny:) the food was fantastic.
- The room was very nice with a lovely view of the sea – I slept very well and we had a lovely breakfast the next morning. We love this hotel
- The Gloppen is the dream of a Norwegian country hotel, with a fascinating history linked to a famous salmon river. It’s a beautiful old white wooden building on the edge of a fjord, decorated in simple and classic Scandinavian style. Our room was a spacious, bright & simply gorgeous, in the older part of the building, and the traditional bathroom had a heated floor. We had dinner at the hotel which was delicious and all sourced from local farmers, with the most amazing bread, and well worth the price. Friendly & helpful staff.
The room is large and comfortable.
The dinner is great.
The staff is very professional
Perfect for fishmen and travellers (like us) on the way to the fjord
- The breakfast was delicious, but they need to have variety of food
Top Hotels In Nordfjordeid Sogn Og Fjordane Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nordfjordeid Sogn og Fjordane to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nordfjordeid Sogn og Fjordane but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nordfjordeid Sogn og Fjordane. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!