3 Best Hotels To Stay In Navatrasierra Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Navatrasierra Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Navatrasierra Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navatrasierra Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navatrasierra Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Navatrasierra Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Navatrasierra Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Navatrasierra Extremadura:
Parador de Guadalupe
Located in the Extremaduran town of Guadalupe, this impressive Parador has been wonderfully converted from a 15th-century hospital. It is surrounded by lovely gardens, a pool and has a fine restaurant.Enjoy regional cuisine in the Parador de Turismo Guadalupe which serves specialties from the Extremaduran region in an imaginative and delicious way.Wander through the Parador de Turismo de Guadalupe and admire the attractive architecture with its beautiful archways, sunny terraces and views over the countryside. From the outdoor pool, enjoy the typically Spanish contrast of white walls and terracotta walls.Explore the surroundings with a long country walk or browse the shops and charming streets of Guadalupe.
- Excellent location right in the centre of Guadalupe. Very nice histrical building that was converted into hotel. Rooms are large, with good beds and will equipped. Restaurant is good, excellent breakfast.
- very comfortable bed, nice patio, nice garden and pool area, well appointed bathroom
- fantastic meal in the garden, staff were lovely and food was excellent. Loved it!!
- Great location right near the main square, great old building. Very comfortable large room.
- Paradors are something special with their historic buildings and perfect locations. Slick and modern they may not be, but they ooze charm and old-world comfort. Very classy.
Hospederia del Real Monasterio
This spectacular monastery in Guadalupe, Extremadura, offers atmospheric rooms and wonderful Gothic architecture. Combining a peaceful location with modern interiors, the air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.All rooms in the Hospederia del Real Monasterio have heating and free wired internet access. Some have views of the Sierra de Guadalupe Mountain Range. Most rooms have high ceilings, and some have original stone walls.The restaurant serves classic Extremaduran dishes, including ‘migas’, lamb and roast kid. The bar, located in the cloister, has a terrace with plants, and serves tapas. Gluten-free menus are available on prior request.Reception will be very happy to offer advice on local sights and walks. There is free on-site parking.
- The architecture is incredible, all the rooms stay as original.
- Amazing place! This is the perfect site to relax, disconnect from your dally routines and find inner peace.
- The setting of the hotel was marvellous and the staff were very accommodating
- The restaurant is huge and amazing, pity there only few people present, felt a bit lost
- The location and building is just lovely, such a unique position and ambience. We came back here especially as we’d loved it so much afew years ago. Kind, patient staff as our Spanish is very poor.
Set within the natural setting of Villuercas-Ibores Geopark, this hotel is located in the town center of Guadalupe, Cáceres. It offers air-conditioned rooms with private balcony and beautiful mountain views.Hotel Hispanidad is 800 feet from Santa María de Guadalupe Royal Monastery, which has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It offers free private parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each bright and functional room at the Hispanidad features a phone, a wardrobe and a private bathroom. All rooms have heating.The onsite restaurant serves characteristic cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar-cafeteria and a reading lounge with sofas. Tourist information can be provided in the 24-hour reception.The EX-380 road is 2 minutes’ drive from Hotel Hispanidad. Caceres is 2 hours’ drive away.
- Parking although I was informed there wasn’t any!
- Nice little Juliet balcony and view of the street.
- Very good location, close to the sights and the bus stop.
- Location was central with the gentleman at check in helped us with parking the car. Room was comfortable and the hosts were excellent.
- Todo muy bien. El desayuno te lo pagas tu . Pero los dueños del restaurante super amables.
Top Hotels In Navatrasierra Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Navatrasierra Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Navatrasierra Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Navatrasierra Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!