3 Best Hotels To Stay In Myrset Nordland – Top Hotel Reviews
Myrset Nordland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Myrset Nordland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Myrset Nordland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Myrset Nordland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Myrset Nordland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Myrset Nordland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Myrset Nordland:
Skarsteindalen leir offers pet-friendly accommodations in Skarstein. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Harstad/Narvik Airport is 54 miles from the property.
Nice and friendly host
Kitchen- shared, but well equipped
- it was totally comfortable, good prize, very friendly owner. Location was good. Very nice view. Kitchen was fully equiped.
- Property has been painted and spruced up by the couple who own it. They really try to keep you happy and it is super clean.
- Very friendly owners and excellent value for money!
- Vue magnifique sur la mer. Cuisine parfaitement équipée pour se faire ses repas. Le cadre est surprenant mais peut en déconcerter certains.
- Nice and friendly host
Thon Hotel Andrikken
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Andrikken Hotel offers accommodations in Andenes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- The breakfast was really good. Staffs are friendly. They gave me a good room with great view. And I like it. It is about 10-12 min walk from airport and 10-15 min walk to whale safari. I am fine with the same walking distance
- Easy access to plane and bus when carrying all my luggage. Not a bad walk to the water or downtown. Very good staff gave me a free room upgrade (significant) when my assigned room had not been cleaned. Room looked like photos on internet. 🙂
Amazingly friendly staff. Super close to ferry to Gryllefjord.
Great restaurant next door.
The place felt like an old frontier town, slightly windswept, and desolate. We liked the feel of it.
the breakfast was wonderful.
All was perfect: staff, facilities, location, breakfast…
We arrived there and the room was ready even with the baby bed assembled and gully prepared (we were travelling with our 9 months baby). The room was big enough to have our 2 big bags open and the baby bed! Beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean.
I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Marena offers accommodations in Andenes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.
- Brilliant hotel with friendly staff. Lovely breakfast and clean room. Thoroughly recommend if you are planning to stay in Andenes.
- Breakfast is the king in Hotel Marena, just perfect. Kind and helpful staff at the reception. Convenient location on the main street (Storgata) just in the centre of Andenes. Nice decor
- Not a lot of options in town and this worked very well. All good.
- Modern and clean room, coffee maker, very friendly personel, easy parking, good location, great breakfast
- The hotel was conveniently located for us to catch the ferry next day. The room was small but had a cleverly designed place to hang one’s clothing and we found enough space for our considerable luggage. The staff were helpful about where to eat and our requests. There was a good supply of choices for breakfasts and the pastries were particularly crisp and flaky.
Top Hotels In Myrset Nordland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Myrset Nordland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Myrset Nordland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Myrset Nordland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!