3 Best Hotels To Stay In Moskenes Nordland – Top Hotel Reviews
Moskenes Nordland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Moskenes Nordland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Moskenes Nordland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Moskenes Nordland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Moskenes Nordland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Moskenes Nordland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Moskenes Nordland:
One of our top picks in Sørvågen.Offering a restaurant, Lofoten Rorbuhotell is located in Sørvågen fishing village. Guests can choose from guest rooms or self-catering cottages. You can enjoy sea and mountain views from all the rooms.The classic red fisherman cottages feature a private kitchen facilities, private bathrooms and outdoor furniture.Local dishes are served at the in-house restaurant. Guests can relax with a drink or watch sporting events in the fully-licensed bar. A grocery store is found 350 feet away.At Lofoten Rorbuhotell you will find a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and diving. The property offers free parking.The area is known for the Northern Lights and for fishing. The property can help arrange activities for guests.
- The benefit of this place is that is nearby the “Maren Anna”, which was – i.m.h.o. – the very best restaurant I had dinner at in Norway. By far! The cooking was on par with decent restaurants in France, Spain and Benelux
- Very friendly and helpful staff 😁 new updated house, big fridge with big freezer, new dishwasher microwave, kitchen top and oven, nice and cousy, feels like home, big tarras with beautiful viev of fishing Bay. Restaurant 15 meters away 😁 and grocery store 50 meters, good parking place next to the cottage. Good wifi with strong signal, very comfortable beds. Very good location. I’m Strongly recommend this place 😉
- The location was great and the cottage had a well equipped kitchen. Very close to the sorvagen bus stop as well
- I love the cottage we choose and it was very spacious. Kitchen was very well equiped. The bathroom was ok, nothing special. I liked their comfortable beds. The whole place looks very adorable with this red houses-cottages.
- The location is great and the external bathrooms were excellent in quality.
This property offers traditional fishing cottages with sea views. Guests can try a wood-fired hot tub or activities such as fishing, kayaking and hiking. WiFi is in some cottages.All cottages feature wooden floors and a seating area with a sofa. All rooms come with a refrigerator.Seafood and fjord views are offered at Restaurant Karoline. Nusfjord Rorbuer can organise fishing trips.Surrounded by the Lofoten Mountains, Nusfjord is one of the best preserved fishing villages in Norway. Parking is free of charge.
- beautiful location, comfortable, well maintained and equipped,
- Typical comfortable Rorbu, nothing else to say… Yes, bring your food!
- The rorbus and surroundings are very beautiful and picturesque.We enjoyed spending our holiday at Nusfjord a lot.
- Located directly at the water, in a stunningly beautiful village on the incredible Flakstad island. Very cosy, comfortable, spacious and clean rorbu with everything you need. Store and restaurant nearby, perfect access to hiking trails in the surroundings, short distances to beaches and peaks. A place to stay.
We spent two nights in 37a, an upgrade from smaller ‘rorbu’ due to missing key. A small ‘house’, nicely decorated and with comfy beds. Sea view from the bedroom.
This old fishery holds a long history and this was very well presented, with a small ‘museum’. Got a good feeling for the place, despite gale winds and rain… We didn’t visit the restaurant, but the pub looked cozy.
Beautiful buildings and picturesque surroundings. Would like to come back!
Great starting point for many hikes.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Lydersen Rorbuer is located in Fredvang.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.The nearest airport is Leknes Airport, 12 miles from Lydersen Rorbuer .
We got upgraded for free to a very nice room with an amazing view!!
It was clean, greatly equipped and in a great location.
Pina, the manager was so kind with us, we made an upgrade of the rorbu, giving us one rorbu with private kitchen and toilette, plus one with the best views.
Very pleasant host. She lives nearby, and was told that I could always call if I had any questions. Gave me a tour of the facilities, and since there were almost no guests staying there at the time (low season in March) I was allowed to pick any of the rooms. Nice kitchens, well equipped for cooking and free coffee. Several bathrooms and showers. Heated room for wet clothes, although it seemed to be nonfunctional during my visit.
Beautiful surroundings for walking/hiking.
The view from the window
- Very good situation, the apartment is well equipped, very nice staff.
- We got upgraded for free to a very nice room with an amazing view!!
Top Hotels In Moskenes Nordland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Moskenes Nordland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Moskenes Nordland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Moskenes Nordland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!