3 Best Hotels To Stay In Mosjøen Nordland – Top Hotel Reviews
Mosjøen Nordland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mosjøen Nordland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mosjøen Nordland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mosjøen Nordland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mosjøen Nordland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mosjøen Nordland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Mosjøen Nordland:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mosjøen Hotel offers accommodations in Mosjøen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Every personnel was very kind and helpful, always smiling. I felt like i was at home. The rooms are large enough. The beds are very comfortable. It is right across the railway station. You can walk to city center in 15 minutes. Breakfast is included in the price, beside there is a complimentery supper every evening. Generally it was clean enough. I enjoyed my stay in Mosjøen Hotel very much. Thanks!
- Easy to find, good evening meal included in the price. Friendly and helpful receptionist.
- Very nice, helpfull people. Room where we could open a window!
- The concept of serving a meal when arriving (even when arriving very late) is an excellent service!!!!
- Free evening buffet. Good location for travellers.
Fru Haugans Hotel
This 200-year-old waterfront hotel lies a 15 minute walk from Mosjøen Train Station. It has 2 restaurants, a bar and a grounds area. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at Fru Haugans Hotel have a private bathroom with shower. All rooms include cable TV.Restaurant Ellenstuen’s varied seasonal menu is based on locally sourced ingredients. Restaurant Hagestuen serves a varied menu including both Norwegian and international dishes.Fru Haugans Hotel’s bar offers live music and dancing on weekends.Mosjøen City Park (Byparken) is within a 5 minute walk of Fru Haugans Hotel. Free public parking spaces are found nearby.
- The staff is outstanding especially the young women in the restaurant!!!!!!! So much history and loved the photos and furniture!!! WONDERFUL music in the pub!!!!!great food ….one of our favorite places in Norway!!!!! Nice room and warm enough in the winter!!!!great breakfast and wonderful with a fireplace in the dinning room!!!! You even had 2 pillows in the room we didn’t have to ask for them!!!!
- A lovely hotel situated by the river and with an excellent bar and restaurant – try the Chateaubriand – you won’t be disappointed. The hotel is very close to the centre of town, but at the same time very quiet. Mosjoen is a really interesting place – we wish we could have stayed longer. Hotel and staff excellent.
- This is a well-preserved older property. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was a treat.
- Nice hotel – especially the antiques in the old wing. We stayed in the new wing, which was modern and comfortable, but we enjoyed walking in the hotel to see the antiques. The restaurant was also very nice (and antique). Walking across the river was very nice. Wish we had better weather.
- Nice location with river view, and confortable new room.
Lyngengården Hotel Skaret
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lyngengården Hotel Skaret offers accommodations in Mosjøen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very good hotel, easy to find, clean and modern inside and out. Staff were very helpful and spoke good English which is a great help. Would definitely recommend for a night stop over.
Staff were very friendly and the supplied breakfast was quite good in a large dining room. The Hotel is old style and has probably seen better days but still has a great atmosphere.
The room was comfortable and quiet.
- Our distance and length of time between stopovers made Mosjøen appear to be an ideal one nights stay. Fortunately it was only for one night! We were greeted well. The hotel is opposite the aluminium works and railway station and just off the E6 so I guess we should have expected it to be noisy. The room was small and dark and the shower room outdated and tired. We ate at the kebab/pizza house along the road which was pretty grim and after sat in the hotel lounge. Smoking fumes drifted in through the open door from the outside smokers. The breakfast was poor with a very casual attitude to topping up empty choices. When the eggs did finally come it was apparent they had been cooked for the 6.30 am start, it was 8.30am. All in all not good value for money and definitely needs a refurbishment,
Best place to spent the night if you are a traveler.
Good breakfast and dinner buffet
Good wi – fi
- Good breakfast, both hot and cold options. Convenient location you can walk to the downtown core in 20 minutes.
Top Hotels In Mosjøen Nordland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mosjøen Nordland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mosjøen Nordland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mosjøen Nordland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!