3 Best Hotels To Stay In Montpelier Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Montpelier Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montpelier Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montpelier Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montpelier Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montpelier Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montpelier Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Montpelier Ohio:
Quality Inn Bryan/Montpelier
Quality Inn Bryan/Montpelier offers accommodations in Montpelier. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toledo Express Airport is 39 miles away.
- The beds were very comfortable and the room was nice and clean. The breakfast was very good.
- Staff was lovely, pool was fantastic, big and warm water, nice hot tub and sauna area, friendly, breakfast was delicious! Can’t wait to stay again!
- I liked the atmosphere the friendly staff and location
- pillows were wonderful!room very clean and they have a very nice complimentary breakfast for their guests.
- The pillows are awesome, would love to have them in my house! Morning staff was very friendly
Econo Lodge Montpelier
Econo Lodge Montpelier offers accommodations in Montpelier.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Toledo Express Airport, 39 miles from Econo Lodge Montpelier.
- Courteous and welcoming staff. Nice little restaurant within easy walking distance.
- Close to the highway and affordable for a quick stop.
- It was close to the road and it was very reasonably priced.
- Decent place for the price. Little restaurant next door is excellent for breakfast.
- Checked in at 1:30AM and staff was very pleasant despite the late hour. Went straight to bed. Bed was OK, but, after 20 straight hours awake, I could have slept on a board that night. Location was great.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier
Located just off the Ohio Turnpike, this Holiday City hotel has complimentary Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, and rooms that feature a flat-screen TV and plush bedding. Stoney Ridge Winery is 8 miles away.A microwave and refrigerator are featured in select rooms at Bryan-Montpelier Holiday Inn Express. Tea and coffee making facilities are also included.Breakfast is served each morning, featuring hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can workout in the fitness center or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services. Laundry facilities are also provided.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan- Montpelier is 2 miles from Hillcrest Golf Course. Spangler Candy Company is a 15 minute drive.
- In particular, front desk and breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Large room, comfortable beds, lots of storage and desk space, nice big bathroom, nice fitness center and great breakfast. One of the best hotels that I have stayed in.
- I slept on the most comfortable bed. It was the best night sleep that I’ve had in awhile. Staff was great. It was very clean.
- The staff was both friendly and helpful, on check in Ezra Miller offered us the name of a local micro brewery call Father John’s, located in a old church basement just off Rt. 15 great brews and food. Great place to stop if your between major city stops.
- They recommended a restaurant. The food was fantastic and for our 33 anniversary. We were given a complimentary desert.
Top Hotels In Montpelier Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montpelier Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montpelier Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montpelier Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!