3 Best Hotels To Stay In Mifflintown Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Mifflintown Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mifflintown Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mifflintown Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mifflintown Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mifflintown Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mifflintown Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Mifflintown Pennsylvania:
Econo Lodge offers accommodations in Mifflintown.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is featured.State College is 29 miles from Econo Lodge, and Carlisle is 28 miles from the property. University Park Airport is 31 miles away.
- It was just great. We stayed for the first 3 days of hunting season.
- Hotel was easy to find. Rooms were standard and clean. Staff was friendly. Overall decent stay for the price.
- Stayed Friday and then again Saturday. 2 separate bookings Room was big and clean. 2nd night bathroom wasn’t so clean.
- Nice place, nice people, comfy mattress and bedding, homey feel. Safe for a woman alone. Good restaurant LITERALLY right next door. I was coming home from moving my daughter into the Penn State dorms and was exhausted, when a 60 mile per hour thunderstorm came up. I was just DONE driving at that point! Book on my phone and checked in a blissful 15 minutes later. Great air conditioning- which is huge at this time of year.
It was actually fairly quiet at night even though it was close to the freeway. I love that our room also has a back door that we could park right next to and unload our things. We were at a wedding and had a few late nights, and it was nice to be able to go through the back door straight to our room.
I also really appreciate that our non-smoking room didn’t have any staleness from smoke creep in, and that even the hallways didn’t smell of smoke.
Super 8 Burnham/Lewistown
Located in Burnham, 19 miles from State College, Super 8 Burnham/Lewistown features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.University Park Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. We had unexpected snow and the staff person at the desk went out to his own car so we could borrow his car brush. Lewistown is a small town and there isn’t any big fancy attractions but the people are wonderful. The facility is clean and well maintained.
- It was firm and yet comfortable. I liked the fluffy pillows. The room was quite roomy.I like that the sink was outside the bathroom so that you could use the sink and mirrors while someone used the bathroom.
- The room was wonderfully clean, cozy. Great value. The staff was very acomodating.
- Charging $112/night through Booking.com they can afford to do some repairs and upgrades to this worn out facility. Nothing stood out to praise during my three days/nights here.
- plenty of room and located right off the free way.
Quality Inn & Suites Burnham
Quality Inn & Suites Burnham offers accommodations in Burnham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is University Park Airport, 21 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Burnham.
- The holiday decorations n the lobby and the fireplace very warm and comfortable
- I requested breakfast with my room and had to pay for it. The cook worked out of her pocketbook and couldn’t make my eggs right and the price was just very unreasonable.
- The room was clean and the size of the room was excellent. The carpeting looked new. The bed was super comfortable and we slept great and the water pressure in the shower was also great. We liked that there was a refrigerator in the room as well as a clock with a place to charge phones.
- I liked the fact it was convenient to the highway and the room was very comfortable.
- Very clean, we’ve been coming to this location the last 4 years, and always book at this motel very nice and good restaurant too.
Top Hotels In Mifflintown Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mifflintown Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mifflintown Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mifflintown Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!