3 Best Hotels To Stay In Mears Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Mears Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mears Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mears Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mears Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mears Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mears Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Mears Michigan:
Dunes Waterfront Resort
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Dunes Waterfront Resort offers accommodations in Mears. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Clean everywhere. Comfy bed. Great 104 degree large jacuzzi hot tub by pool.
- clean, bed comfortable, i liked the floor plan of our room. Having a mini refrigerator in the room was a big plus.
- Close to a lot of tourist activities and Silver Lake area … seemed very family friendly with lots of activities if you had younger kids.
- Very close to water, sand area near water is awesome. Great sunset viewing.
My family has stayed at Silver Lake every summer (usually camping), but this was our first year choosing to stay at a hotel, and we all *loved* Dunes Waterfront Resort! Our rooms had a balcony with a little table and chairs, and our view overlooked Silver Lake and the sand dunes. We will be staying with them many summers in the future!
The pool is on the top floor of the hotel, and the entire wall is made of windows, so you’re looking out at the lake.
Dunes Express Inn and Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Dunes Express Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Hart.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Just an idea for staff & future guests–
Perhaps set apart pet rooms. My puppy, unfortunately, can be a barker when he hears people and loud noises.
To help aliveate this problem you could set a side of the hotel for pets only. “unpetted” guests won’t be disturbed by accidental barking on their end of the hotel,& the petted side could be spaced apart, say every other room or couple of rooms apart so the pets don’t hear each other& start a barking conversation….
Also on your next remodel, you could have tile, vinyl, laminate, or linoleum floors for petted guests, just to be on the safer side.?
Of course in peak season this may be harder, but it’s an idea I came up with a few vacas ago.
Pet friendly one side, unpetted other side. ?
- We were in Hart for a family funeral. Finding a hotel in an unknown city was easy online and the quality when we got there did not disappoint.
- Bed was very comfortable. Clean room, a little pricey for off season.
- Bed was fabulous.There was an ample, vegetarian breakfast service.
- Pool was nice and open late. Beds and room was comfortable. Housekeeping was helpful.
- Just an idea for staff & future guests–
Days Inn Pentwater
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Days Inn Pentwater is located in Pentwater in the region of Michigan. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We did not eat at the property, so am not able to answer food questions. We should have remembered to bring swim suits, as the pool appeared very inviting!! I wish we would have had more time to use the fitness center and to have been able to use the pool (should have bought suits in town).
- Breakfast was a nice bonus. We were vacationing and it was nice to not have to go looking for a place to eat in the morning. It allowed for a more leisurely morning. I also enjoyed the pool when it wasn’t busy as well as the hot tub.
- Friendly staff .. more choices for continental breakfast than most .. spacious eating area .. room was clean and well lit.
- The hotel room is very clean and the swimming pool is young kids friendly. Half of the swimming pool is 3 feet deep. My children had a great time in there. The breakfast is very simple but filled us up ok.
- Nice breakfast, friendly staff, nice property, good stay .
Top Hotels In Mears Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mears Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mears Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mears Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!