3 Best Hotels To Stay In Martiniega Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Martiniega Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Martiniega Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Martiniega Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Martiniega Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Martiniega Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Martiniega Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Martiniega Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Restaurante Segobriga
Every room includes a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Segobriga Archaeological Park is 6.2 mi away and Laguna del Hito is a 15-minute drive.
- Open all hours. Easy to access and great eating facilities on site. Perfect for an overnight stopover en route to Madrid Airport.
- We arrived at 2am having had problems with flight delays and they were still able to accommodate us (we had rung ahead and explained) They were very relaxed about our antisocial checkin time.
- A lovely room and quirky decoration through the hotel; it’s basically a service area type place next to the E-901, there’s a fuel station and just behind is the hotel adjoined by a restaraunt / bar which was reasonable quality at very fair prices
beds not too comfy, bathroom door would not lock & would not stay closed.
Apart from these small details hotel was very nice.
One small thing is we were over charged at the bar but this was made good.
- Excellent stopover on route from Santander to Cartagena. Staff were very friendly and the restaurant had an excellent menu del noche.
Motel San Isidro
The separate cabins at San Isidro Motel all have a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a small private terrace. The modern bathrooms have a shower, as well as heating.The San Isidro complex has a 24-hour reception, and a bar. There is also a small garden. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.The A-3 motorway offers a direct link to Madrid, some 37 mi away. The small town of Villarrubio is about 1.2 mi away.
- If it was possible I would rate 10 stars. I was superb the shower had the facility of a sauna, and was larger than many I/We have stayed at, best value for money around. keep it up???
- Very comfortable and welcoming and good secure parking outside your cabin
- This motel is ideally situated for an overnight stay, very clean and beds very comfortable. Staff really helpful and very pleasant.
- Ideally situated accomidation and having stayed there last year find it comfortable and convenient for overnight stop over.
- Handy place to stay, just off the motorway. Staying in wooden sheds (aka chalets) is a novelty but fine for one night. Very quiet in June, so not sure how the place makes money. Parking not secure but reasonably safe, with car parked immediately outside room. Gardens a feature, pleasant for a morning stroll.
Hostería Casa Palacio
Each rustic-style room comes with free WiFi, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Modern Manchego cuisine is served at Casa Palacio’s restaurant. You can enjoy breakfast or an evening drink on the traditional Castilian patio.The historic city of Cuenca is 43 mi from the hotel and central Madrid is an hour’s drive away.
- Great location if driving the length of Spain – delightful young staff. Wish we could have arrived earlier to use the pool.
- The a la carte menu had an excellent selection and was marked to show which dishes were not suitable for coeliacs. The room was large and comfortable with two easy chairs. The whole property was very tastefully decorated in keeping with the character of the old building.
Staff were very friendly, the room was good, everything was clean.
The breakfast was lovely, tosdada, croissant, sugar bread, coffee and fresh orange juice, perfect.
Dinner was a little on the pricey side, but good nonetheless.
The friendly welcome.
The warm and comfortable room on a very wet and dreary evening.
The excellent restaurant.
Village centre location with free parking in the square
- Fabulous old property in the centre of town. Everywhere is walkable. Great room, well furnished. Bathroom excellent. Restaurant for dinner had a good menu and courses were prefect. 3 courses with wine and coffee was 70 euros. We parked about 10 metres away in the main square. Free parking.
Top Hotels In Martiniega Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Martiniega Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Martiniega Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Martiniega Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!