3 Best Hotels To Stay In Marshall Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Marshall Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marshall Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marshall Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marshall Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marshall Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marshall Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Marshall Minnesota:
Quality Inn – Marshall
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn – Marshall offers accommodations in Marshall.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Waffle was fantastic, made an egg muffin with sausage, great, pancake griddle super. Was pleasantly pleased
- Convenient location just off the highway. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean & comfortable.
- Room was comfortable and adequate in a minimalist sort of way. It was quiet, except when someone nearby took a shower, which sounded like a train going through the room.
- Decent breakfast and pool, Mike’s Restaurant next door was very good. The property is 1 block from the college.
- Clean. Fairly well maintained. About what you would expect from a Quality Inn. Nothing really stood out as being stellar. But, more importantly, nothing stood out as being terrible.
Super 8 Marshall MN
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Marshall MN offers accommodations in Marshall. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The price was right and there were not many of guests so it was fairly quiet.
- Floors were all hard surface, no carpet. Breakfast was standard hotel fare. Lobby area small but functional.
- The individual at the front desk in the morning had good customer service skills and was very apologetic. I ended up cancelling the second night and changing hotels.
- Breakfast better than several other places. Able to use common area to play games with siblings.
- It was very quiet, so we really slept well. It basically had all we needed for an overnight stay.
Sleep Inn & Suites Marshall
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn & Suites Marshall offers accommodations in Marshall.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Very large selection at the continental breakfast. Pleasant modern décor. I could tell it was a new facility. The staff person who checked me in and out (same man) was very professional.
- Bring a fan if you like noise while you sleep as it doesn’t have a blower fan. Otherwise it was beautiful fresh new and quiet. Great beds and pillows.
- Quiet, roomy and comfortable. Centrally located near good restaurants and shopping.
- I left clothes in the closet. Staff called me 2x to make sure I hadn’t lady town yet. Fortunately I was only 15-20 minutes away & was able to go back.
- The breakfast was one of the best I’ve had at a hotel. Overall very comfortable. The hot tub was also one of the best.
Top Hotels In Marshall Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marshall Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marshall Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marshall Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!