3 Best Hotels To Stay In Mannford Oklahoma – Top Hotel Reviews
Mannford Oklahoma is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mannford Oklahoma. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mannford Oklahoma. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mannford Oklahoma. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mannford Oklahoma right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mannford Oklahoma with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Mannford Oklahoma:
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Tulsa West / Sand Springs
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Tulsa West / Sand Springs offers accommodations in Sand Springs.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tulsa is 7 miles from HIE&S Sand Springs, and Broken Arrow is 19 miles away. Tulsa International Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Night clerk is a gem, we didn’t get in until almost midnight. She was very helpful, cheerful, and accommodating. Room was comfortable.
- Great place. Easy to find. Room was clean and fresh. Helpful staff.
- Everything it’s a beautiful property. All new and stylish design. Very comfortable and inviting.
- Front desk staff were super nice and always helpful .
- Beds were comfy. Cinnamon rolls were great. Liked the cookies
Hampton Inn Tulsa Sand Springs
This hotel is located right off the Sand Springs Expressway and is 5 minutes from downtown Tulsa. It offers pay-per-view movies and Nintendo 64.Flat-screen, cable TVs and free Wi-Fi are available in all rooms at Hampton Inn Tulsa Sand Springs. Rooms are furnished with work desks and refrigerators.The Tulsa Sand Springs Hampton Inn has an indoor pool, jacuzzi, and sauna. A golf course is located within a mile of the hotel, and a billiards table is available for guests to use. Buffet breakfast is served every morning. Guests can take advantage of a wide variety of services at the Tulsa Hampton Inn, including a business center with fax and photocopying, and a laundry service.The Tulsa International Airport is 15 minutes from Hampton Inn Tulsa Sand Springs. Gilcrease Museum, home to the world’s largest collection of Western and Native American art and artifacts, is less than 10 minutes away.
- The check in was smooth and the young man very helpful and pleasant.
Enjoyed the breakfast! Good variety!
Beds were very comfortable!
- The breakfast was hot and cold items several different items to choose from staff was very friendly and helpful extremely clean nice experience
- Was a noisy building between rooms. Shower leaked and dripped- annoying. Bathroom fan ran and made noise the whole time. Breakfast OK- not as good as most, but good. Pool and spa was excellent. Friendly staff. I’d stay again.
- Extremely good breakfast, staff was replenishing empty food immediately everything hot and very good. Super friendly staff everywhere we turned everything was nice and clean the pool and the Jacuzzi were kept very well the whole experience was great
Magnuson Hotel Sand Springs – Tulsa West
This hotel is 5 minutes from downtown Sand Springs, Oklahoma and the Sand Springs Museum. It serves a buffet breakfast with hot waffles and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Best Western Sand Springs. Decorated with bright colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include a cable TV and work desk.Free access to the gym and seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Sand Springs Best Western. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.Sand Springs Golf Course is just 2 miles from the hotel. Million Dollar Elm Casino is 4.5 miles away.
- Everything was great. Enjoyed the room very much.
- The room was clean and having traveled by motorcycle, we enjoyed the front door access to the parking lot and bikes.
- The breakfast was great. Housekeeping was good – very kind people. The staff accommodated to our need to switch rooms. The management was pretty good.
- BREAKFAST WAS GREAT. ROOM WAS CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE.
- The rooms were nice, clean & comfortable. They also smelled good!
Top Hotels In Mannford Oklahoma Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mannford Oklahoma to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mannford Oklahoma but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mannford Oklahoma. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!