3 Best Hotels To Stay In Malakwa British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Malakwa British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Malakwa British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malakwa British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malakwa British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Malakwa British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Malakwa British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Malakwa British Columbia:
Sicamous Super 8
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sicamous Super 8 offers accommodations in Sicamous, just 19 miles from Taft. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.
- #1 the beds were sooo..comfy! ? most comfortable hotel bed I’ve ever slept in.Hotel was super clean and the deskclerk was very friendly.The only negative I would say..I found the complimentary breakfast a little wanting..I was really looking forward to fresh homemade wafles ?..but it wasn’t very busy giving the time of year I’m sure.. so I can understand not wanting to waist food? All in all we really enjoyed our stay and would totally stay there again as well as recommend them to anyone planning a stay in the area..as it is a nice convenient central location for anyone wanting to explore the area ? two thumbs up super 8!
- Good Location,close to pub/restaurant and nice clean rooms.Good value for money
The Super 8 was close to a great looking restaurant closed for the season, and close to other restaurants and a boat dock. An open restaurant/bar was within sight of the building.
Our room was freshly painted and carpeted. Bedding was good.
- very very friendly we arrived extremely late too busy to use WiFi or eat at the hotel.
- Pleased with the bedroom and shower, just what we needed, we were happy to book and extra night. Suni in the office was a good man, made us feel welcome and enjoyed talking with him.
Best Western Sicamous Inn
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Best Western Sicamous Inn is located in Sicamous in the region of British Columbia.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great big suite for our family of 5. Clean and comfortable.
- Great location on highway for an overnight stop over for long driving distance
- The staff were awesome. We have a child with severe allergies and the breakfast staff went the extra yards to help us.
-very clean and comfortable room
-outdoor pet area was great
– great breakfast
– staff helpful
- Pool and hot tub great, breakfast very tasty with super good waffles. Rooms OK, Beds OK. Location of hotel hard to see from highway. Could use better signage.
Three Valley Lake Chateau Ltd.
Showcasing a playground and views of the lake, Three Valley Lake Chateau Ltd. Is located in Revelstoke in the region of British Columbia, just 9 miles from Taft. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- The location was very nice. The server at breakfast was fantastic.
- Fantastic hotell in fantastic place and museum was fantastic hier
- Very good location when travelling the Transcanada HWY.
- The staff were friendly. It has beautiful views. It was clean, dry and warm
- Beautiful location. Good food at the restaurant and a great gift shop. Ghost Town next door and lovely gardens to stroll through.
Top Hotels In Malakwa British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Malakwa British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Malakwa British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Malakwa British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!