3 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Santos Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Santos Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Santos Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Santos Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Santos Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Santos Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Santos Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Los Santos Valencia Community:
Featuring a tiled floor, all rooms come with heating and a TV. A wardrobe is included. Featuring a hairdryer, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and bidet. Extras include a desk.At Casa Emilio guests will find a bar and a tour desk. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities and a games room. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and fishing.Casa Emilio is a short walk from shops and restaurants. Parroquia de Santa Maria is 1,000 feet away, Los Santos is 1.9 mi from the property. The ciity of Teruel is at a distance of 22 mi
- Welcoming staff and nice reasonably priced evening meal.
- Clean and tidy. Underground parking was offered for our motorbikes. Made welcome.
- Standard of room and meals good ,exactly the same as the last time we stayed.
- A very adaquate 2 star hotel all that is needed for a short stop over. Clean, very helpful staff, easy to find and good secure parking. Restaurant and breakfast available. No wi-fi but very good value. Well reccomended for what it is.
- The staff was friendly the food was good the room was clean but the best part was the locked my trike in the under ground garage so it was safe and I didn’t need to unload the luggage
Tierras de Moya
An 18th-Century mansion fully restored to its former splendor, Tierras de Moya has everything to ensure your stay is a relaxing and stimulating one.The Tierras de Moyas spacious rooms preserve many of the buildings original features, including the beautiful wood ceiling beams. Enjoying plenty of natural light, the rooms are also exceptionally well-equipped.Keep in touch with friends using the free internet conection available throughout the hotel. Pamper yourself at the hotel spa and relax in the swimming-pool in the garden.Alternatively, explore the beautiful landscape by renting quads or going horse-riding.
- A warm welcome and a lovely property. Swimming pool looked great and would be a benefit in the summer.
- Beautiful large rooms. Fantastic garden and pool. Very nice breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff.
- This overnight was just superb. The family could not have done anything more to make our stay enjoyable.
- The room was large with a nice comfy bed. Unfortunately we did not have a balcony. The spa bath was lovely. The owners of the hotel were lovely and very friendly even though they did not speak English. The buffet breakfast was delicious and enough for at least ten people not two!
- El personal, la historia del lugar y hotel y personal
El Cierzo de Javalambre
Each spacious room at El Cierzo de Javalambre has stylish, contemporary décor, combined with original features such as beamed ceilings and stonework. There is free Wi-Fi and a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV.Guests can enjoy creative Aragonese cuisine in the Cierzo’s restaurant. The hotel offers a free tea service throughout the day.Serra Calderona and Serra d’Espada nature reserves are within 90 minutes’ drive of the Javalambre. Valencia and the surrounding beaches are approximately 75 mi away.
- Lovely modern hotel in the middle of a small village
- Location, at the foot of the Observatorio Astrofísico de Javalambre.
- The location right next to the start of some nice walks.
- La suite no podía tener mejores vistas, muy tranquilo y limpio. Espero volver pronto.
- El colchón me gustó, la temperatura, lo renovado y moderno que se ve el hotel.
Top Hotels In Los Santos Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Santos Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Santos Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Santos Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!