3 Best Hotels To Stay In Lone Pine California – Top Hotel Reviews
Lone Pine California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lone Pine California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lone Pine California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lone Pine California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lone Pine California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lone Pine California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Lone Pine California:
Comfort Inn Lone Pine
Comfort Inn Lone Pine offers accommodations in Lone Pine.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- A nice clean hotel, reasonably priced. Want to come back to the area and will definitely stay in the hotel again
- They have a extra lot that we were able to park our vehicle at while we were out for the rest of the weekend.
- Location, nice window view for Mountains, free parking.
- The hotel was very nice. The view of the Sierras is amazing.
- The location is perfect for visiting the Owen Valley and the Sierra. The lady who checked us in was very helpful and had a great attitude.
Historic Dow Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Historic Dow Hotel offers accommodations in Lone Pine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We enjoyed the historic character and the movie memorabilia on display. The view of the Sierras and Mt. Whitney were amazing. The rooms, while a bit small, were comfortable and clean.
Refurbished 1920’s hotel, updated with wi-fi and a flat screen TV.
Lots of movie posters and autographed photos and drawings of stars, especially John Wayne.
Walking distance to many excellent restaurants.
- Loved the historical setting and cowboy western theme. Quiet and comfortable. How often to you get steam heat!
- Adequate for a one night stop off. I had just travelled through Death Valley on the way to Sequoia National Park so it is a great location for that. The little town is beautiful with a great view of Mount Whitney.
- This is one of if not the best hotel in all of California
Whitney Portal Hostel And Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Whitney Portal Hostel And Hotel offers accommodations in Lone Pine. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Lone Pine California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lone Pine California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lone Pine California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lone Pine California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!