Loa Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Loa Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loa Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loa Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Loa Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Loa Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Loa Utah.
3 Best Hotels In Loa Utah:
The Noor Hotel
The Noor Hotel offers accommodations in Torrey. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.
- Great value, quiet and very clean. The beds were firm, the breakfast was very good, you can open the windows and the shade over the window kept out the light. Absolutely no complaints.
- Room was comfortable and clean. Good mirrors and lightning. Shower head was great.
- that the reception was flexible to accommodate our late arrival from Vegas. The Russian attendant at breakfast was wonderful. She gave us lots of tips on where to hike.
- Breakfast, staff, their old car infront of the lobby. The pretty lobby
- Staff very helpful. Room very clean. Nice view around the hotel. Great location.
Torrey Days Inn Capitol Reef
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Torrey, Utah hotel is a 5 minute drive to Boulder Mountain Scenic Highway and 4 miles to Capitol Reef National Park. Free continental breakfast is available.Offering free Wi-Fi, every room has cable TV, free toiletries and a private bathroom at Torrey Days Inn Capitol Reef. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.After a day of activity, guests can enjoy a hot tub at Capitol Reef Torrey Days Inn. A business center is also available.Hiking at Slot Canyon is 5 miles away. Fish Lake is 35 miles from Torrey Days Inn Capitol Reef.
- Location was very nice. The room was spacious and well laid out
- It was all good! No complaints. The breakfast was good too.
- Evening front desk staff was very pleasant. Bed was very comfortable; room had plenty of heat (even with room’s heating unit off!) Other than the bed linens (which had stains), the room was spotless. Very convenient to Capitol Reef park entrance; easy to find on main street through Torrey, on western end of town.
- Beds were very comfortable. The room was very clean.
- Beds were comfortable. Room was clean. Breakfast selection was good.
Red Sands Hotel
Located 3 miles from Capitol Reef National Park, this Torrey hotel features free Wi-Fi, an indoor heated pool and hot tub. Goblin Valley is 68 miles away. Guests can enjoy a free breakfast each morning.Mountain views, a flat-screen cable TV with premium channels, as well as a microwave and a small refrigerator are offered in each guest room at Red Sands Hotel. An en suite bathroom is also provided and guests can brew a cup of premium coffee.A business centre is available for guest use. A guest launderette is located on site.Fish Lake National Forest is 45 miles away. Bryce Canyon National Canyon is 100 miles away from Hotel Red Sands.
- Slim breakfast to choice from but got us on our way quickly.
- Conveniently located for a visit to Capitol Reef National Park. Plentiful parking, free WiFi. Front desk suggestions for place to have dinner were very helpful.
- Good breakfast; swimming pool and hot tub; excellent helpful staff e.g. took cases up to room. Computer in lobby. We are planning the same trip next year and will definately book Red Sands. Good location for Capitol Reef N.P.
- We drove 5 hours and arrived at 11pm and left early the next morning. We wanted a place with no surprises comparable to Hampton Inn/ Courtyard Marriott. Red Sands fit the bill perfectly.
- Nice breakfast with hot protein items. Hearing of their expansion, adding on site restaurant.
Top Hotels In Loa Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Loa Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Loa Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Loa Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!