3 Best Hotels To Stay In Lillooet British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lillooet British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lillooet British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lillooet British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lillooet British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lillooet British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lillooet British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Lillooet British Columbia:
Hotel Deoro offers accommodations in Lillooet. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- This hotel has a common kitchen which adds one more choice in a small town with limited resturants.
- staff very pleasant and helpful with suggestions on where to eat
- We had to check in very late and that was not an issue…key was left for us. Room was clean and good size. I would stay there again. And I am next month actually.
- Guest kitchen and dining area on site was a real plus. Friendly and helpful staff. Access to upper level rooms much easier via rear parking area.
- Refrigerator and small table and chairs in room. Takeaway or eat-in food next door.
Located in Lillooet, 28 miles from Cache Creek, Reynolds Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.
- The toilet is spacious. The sink in the bathroom is special. It is convenient to buy snack from the store at the hotel.
- Very clean and spacious room, updated decor, hardwood floors, very comfortable bed, and gorgeous views of the mountains from the room! Definitely exceeded my expectations. Had a very comfortable stay and will come again.
- Hotel was full but very quiet so that was a plus. Room was clean and spacious enough. A small kitchen area with stove/mini-fridge was a good discovery. Especially when you wake up early and want a warm breakfast before a day hike in the mountains!
- Friendly staff. Conveniently connected to restaurant and a bar. Not much in town, the hotel conveniently sells a nice selection of snacks and drinks in their little store once the town shuts down. Pizza and Chinese food close by.
We slept well.
Our room was large and homey.
Washroom was light and clean.
Located in Lillooet, 28 miles from Cache Creek, Hotel Victoria features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- The room was okay… would be nice if there was a fridge, microwave and cups.
- Room was ok, no water glass, some lights didn’t work
The room was good, the staff was very helpful.
All aspects of the hotel were clean.
- It was a one night stop during our road trip ,so it was o.k. for a short stay.
- Clean large room, comfortable bed, the ac worked well
Top Hotels In Lillooet British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lillooet British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lillooet British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lillooet British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!