3 Best Hotels To Stay In La Grande Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Grande Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Grande Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Grande Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Grande Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Grande Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Grande Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In La Grande Oregon:
Rodeway Inn La Grande
Rodeway Inn La Grande offers accommodations in La Grande. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eastern Oregon Regional Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The nice clerk position my room so I wouldn’t have to walk very far with my luggage from a large truck
- The property manager was very helpful to explain. How the Booking site work that no money would be exchanged and it was charged to my credit card, which I did not want.i read what I thought about the site very careful so I could pay cash at the site.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the room was quiet. I appreciated the wifi (good signal) and the breakfast was OK.
- Right off the highway, and had a gas station next door.
- Checking out, will not stay at a Rodeway Inn ever after this experience. There is a reason they take the money out of your account as soon as you book (5 months before!), you certainly would not stay once you get there unless you prepaid with no cancellation.
Super 8 La Grande
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Super 8 La Grande is located in La Grande in the region of Oregon.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eastern Oregon Regional Airport, 45 miles from Super 8 La Grande.
- Spacious room with recliner easy chair, good bed, fabulous shower.
- Comfortable and clean, within easy walking distance of several restaurants, not only fast food.
- The price did not fit the accommodations. The room was less than clean, there were stains on the walls and the room and a smoky smell. I’ve seen worse, so I won’t complain too much, but not for this price. My recommendations are that even though there aren’t a lot of options in La Grande, doesn’t mean you should charge a lot for substandard accommodations. Raise the bar to match your price.
- Easy access to the highway and all of the places we were visiting
- Had a pool & hot tub. Room was well organized and had outlets to plug in electronics. Was stocked with coffee, soap and Kleenex. The air conditioner had great controls so you could adjust the room temperature.
Travelodge La Grande
Off Highway 84, this La Grande, Oregon hotel offers comfortable rooms featuring cable TV with extended channels and a daily continental breakfast. The University of Eastern Oregon is a 5 minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at the Travelodge La Grande. The temperature-controlled rooms feature a microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. A work desk and a hairdryer are also included in all rooms.The La Grande Travelodge features an around the clock front desk and free daily newspapers. A business center is on-site and complimentary parking for cars, buses and RVs is available.Downtown La Grande is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- When I spoke to the staff about my complaints the first night, they did accomodate my wishes to move rooms the second night. The second night was much better than the first.
The room and bathroom were clean and they left us the key in the mailbox, because they close the office at 10 and I said we’d make it around 11.
We slept well, it was quiet.
- Clean rooms, nice bed, excellent location for my needs
- this is a very old facility and since I am a mature woman travelling alone, I would not stay there again.
- Clean decent place for the money. Basic of course, think motel 6, at just below that price point in this location.
Top Hotels In La Grande Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Grande Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Grande Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Grande Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!