3 Best Hotels To Stay In Kravikfjord Buskerud – Top Hotel Reviews
Kravikfjord Buskerud is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kravikfjord Buskerud. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kravikfjord Buskerud. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kravikfjord Buskerud. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kravikfjord Buskerud right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kravikfjord Buskerud with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Kravikfjord Buskerud:
At the inn, all rooms come with a patio. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. Guest rooms feature a closet.Breakfast is available daily, and includes buffet and gluten-free options.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and hiking.Kongsberg is 31 miles from Veggli Vertshus, while Rjukan is 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Rødberg Hotel’s modern guest rooms feature a private bathroom with shower. All are equipped with satellite TV.Guests can unwind with a drink in Hotel Rødberg’s café, or in the spacious garden lounge.The surrounding village has shops and services. Langedrag Nature Park is just 12.4 miles away. The hotel staff can help guests arrange activities such as skiing, fishing and hiking.
- Wonderful place and friendly host – I strongly recommend it!
- I have used this hotel many times. And I love it. The food is excellent, so are tghe staff also. Recomended to all !
- The location was great and the staff were very friendly.
- Auf Durchreise, deshalb Zwischenstopp in diesem Hotel.
- Veldig god hjelp fra personale da vi trengte akutt hjelp med sykebil. Satte stor pris på behjelpelighet og flott service. Tusen takk👍😊
Each room at Eggedal Borgerstue has a private bathroom with a shower. Some also feature a seating area with a TV.Regional, homemade specialities are served in Borgerstue Eggedal’s restaurant, as well as a daily breakfast buffet. Guests can enjoy an on-site small boutique selling interior furnishings, décor and art.Fishing in the Eggedøla River is 650 feet away. Other area activities include hiking and horseback riding, which staff can help arrange.
- Straff, food, common rooms, access to mountains, closeness to Oslo
- everything was perfect. very characterful building, tastefully and comfortably refurbished, with the history of the building explained. Very warm welcome and lovely to be able to have an evening meal there after a long drive.
- The hotel is warm and welcoming, all rooms are tastefully decorated, the staff friendly and helpful. Bedroom large and very comfortable, great bathroom and shower. Personal touch everywhere, very far from your ordinary boring hotel chains. Food excellent. Highly recommended.
- The restaurant is great. The room was large and so comfortable. Lots of windows. We really enjoyed our stay.
- We loved everything about the hotel. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us, we felt very pampered and as if we were staying in home rather than a hotel.
Top Hotels In Kravikfjord Buskerud Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kravikfjord Buskerud to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kravikfjord Buskerud but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kravikfjord Buskerud. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!