3 Best Hotels To Stay In Icaraí Ceará – Top Hotel Reviews
Icaraí Ceará is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Icaraí Ceará. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Icaraí Ceará. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Icaraí Ceará. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Icaraí Ceará right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Icaraí Ceará with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Icaraí Ceará:
One of our top picks in Icaraí.Located in Icaraí in the region of Ceará, 30 miles from Flecheiras, DePraiaBrasil features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.
- Its a beautiful place and the staff is very helpful.
- Helpful staff, delicious breakfast, big and clean bedroom, very good restaurant, great location for kitesurfers (litterally on the beach – near a good kitesurf school).
- Great location, nice rooms, good breakfast, great and clean pool!
- The view of the beach is amazing and the sunset by the pool is a one of a kind experience.
- Amazing view from the beach view family rooms. Pool was great. Good for families. Good location in town
The Spot – Beachfront Sports Pousada
Located in Icaraí, 30 miles from Flecheiras, The Spot – Beachfront Sports Pousada features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.
We wanted to stay two nights and we ended up staying seven in beautiful icaraizinho. If we would have had time it would have been even longer. The pousada is really pretty and situated right on the beach. Great breakfast – and what we liked most was the bread and Barbaras creps.
Barbara, Bill and their team are just awesome. They welcomed us with an open heart and helpfully organized everything we needed. We felt like a part of the family. One evening we even went to have dinner all together, what was really nice.
We did a kite surf course (we are beginners) with Mario and Stella. We had their full attention and we were able to make most of our time. Kite surfing will be a new part of our life. Thanks for that!!
If you happen to be in Icaraí de Amontada it is the spot!
Thank you for making our stay unforgettable!
Philippe & Nina
- Barbara the Manager. She makes your stay so great… She speaks fluent french, German, English, Portuguese, Spanish… She takes care of you so that you feel home… this is rare and to cherish!
This is really “The Spot”, if you are into Windsurfing or Kitesurfing – the ocean is literally in front of the Pousada!
Barbara who manages the place is a fantastic person, who is ready to welcome you and will help with everything during your stay – I was really amazed to see how caring see was for all her customers, so a great feeling!
The breakfirst was great with fresh fruits, crepes and bread everyday.
They also offer food for lunch and its really great too and the price is very reasonable!
The room are very nice and clean with big bathroom and balcony as well!
Great storage room for all your watersports equipment.
I absolutely loved my stay and when I come back I am definitely going to stay here again! Everyone who is going to Brazil for watersports has to come here – skip Jericoacoara and go to “The Spot” in Icaraizinho, its so much better!
- Extremely nice and helpful owner and staff. Beautiful surroundings. Very quiet and relaxing but within a walking distance from the center of Icarai and restaurants. Situated directly on the beach. Ideal location for kitesurfers/windsurfers. Excellent breakfast. Great atmosphere.
- Nice management excellent breakfast and probably best location on the beach
- We wanted to stay two nights and we ended up staying seven in beautiful icaraizinho. If we would have had time it would have been even longer. The pousada is really pretty and situated right on the beach. Great breakfast – and what we liked most was the bread and Barbaras creps.
Pousada Pais Tropical
Located in Icaraí in the region of Ceará, 30 miles from Flecheiras, Pousada Pais Tropical features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is featured.
- La piscine à proximité de la mer. Le cadre magnifique
- O quarto é novo e rústico, com tamanho bom e com banheiro diferenciado, pois separa o lado do chuveiro do vaso sanitário. A vista estava de frente pro mar, mas somente acontece nos quartos superiores. O quarto foi a única coisa boa.
- Estrutura boa dos quartos, fácil acesso e proximidade da praia
- Ótima localização, quarto muito confortável. Pra quem gosta de tranquilidade lugar perfeito.
- Magnifique pousada, des équipements au top, un endroit enchanteur, le personnel tres present et au petit soin
Top Hotels In Icaraí Ceará Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Icaraí Ceará to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Icaraí Ceará but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Icaraí Ceará. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!