3 Best Hotels To Stay In Hookena The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Hookena The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hookena The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hookena The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hookena The Big Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hookena The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hookena The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Hookena The Big Island:
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.Featuring free WiFi, Holua Resort offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 13 miles from Holua Resort.
- The rooms were very spacious. Two adults and 2 teenagers easily fitted in. The grounds were immaculate and very pretty. The kitchen was slightly dated but again more than adequate. We had a couple of meals in the apartments no problem. We believed it was superior quality to the star level allocated to our accommodation, it probably deserves .5 more in our opinion.
- Love staying at condos vs hotel rooms. Very big rooms and felt comfortable as if I was home.
- I loved the Hawaiian quilts on the beds and the beds themselves were very comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. The surrounds are beautiful and I loved that there were many varieties of birds around the property. The tennis courts are free to use before 5pm, tennis rackets $5 each. We loved our star here, thank you.
- beautiful garden, clean with many trees and flowers
- The staff made our stay wonderful. The suite was spacious and accomodating. The people made it memorable and easy going.
Wyndham Mauna Loa Village
In Kailua-Kona, this luxury resort features fully furnished 1- and 2-bedroom suites, 11 tennis courts and tropical landscapes surrounding 6 pools. Keauhou Shopping Village is only 2 blocks away.Each suite at the Wyndham Mauna Loa Village includes a full kitchen and in-unit washing machine/dryer. They have a spacious living room and bedrooms as well as multiple TVs and DVD players. A furnished balcony with garden or golf course views is also featured.Mauna Loa Village offers discounted tickets and packages to local attractions. Guests can use the business center and board games are available at the front desk.Area activities include golf, snorkeling, shopping and guided tours. Kahaluu Beach Park is a 5-minute drive from Loa Village Wyndham resort. Hulihee Palace is 10 minutes away.
- Family reunion. Put us all together, we had four units.
- WE ARE A FAMILY OF 12 AND RENTED 2 UNITS. OUR STAY WAS COMFORTABLE, FUN AND MOST OF ALL THE STAFF WERE AMAZING. THE BEDS WERE SO COMFORTABLE IT MADE IT HARD TO GET UP EARLY TO START OUR DAY. WE WILL DEFINITELY WILL BE BACK TO ENJOY ANOTHER STAY SOON!
The accomodation is fine. The pools are all the same so it is nice there are a lot, but practically you will only use one but it is Always close to your place.
We liked the big place. You really have a lot of space compared to an hotel room.
- This is apparently a time-share sort of facility. The rooms are spacious and adequately provisioned.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The property was clean with great amenities. Parking was easy.
Kona Coast Resort
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kona Coast Resort offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- We loved the location, as I had been 2 years previous and loved location and resort.
- Nice, comfortable resort in a very convenient location.
- The large hot tub behind our room was nice. The bed was comfortable.
- The room is new, clean and comfortable to stay. Nice three nights in Kona, will come back again!
- That it was very quiet and it was like being at home I could cook and not have to eat out every day
Top Hotels In Hookena The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hookena The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hookena The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hookena The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!