3 Best Hotels To Stay In Herand Hordaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Herand Hordaland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Herand Hordaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Herand Hordaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Herand Hordaland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Herand Hordaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Herand Hordaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Herand Hordaland:
Thon Hotel Sandven
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Thon Hotel Sandven offers accommodations in Norheimsund, just 28 miles from Bergen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Vossevangen is 20 miles from Thon Hotel Sandven, and Kokstad is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- We had an aprtment in the new part of the hotel. Very spacious. Balcony overlooked the fjord and has views of the mountains down the inlet that Nordheimsund is on. Really helpful staff. Great base for touring the area.
- Clean, quiet room with great view from our patio, friendly staff. Gorgeous, historic main building. Sumptious buffets. Carrot soup awesome!!!
The views out of the balcony were fabulous.
The 3 rooms apartment we got was clean and spacious.
We stayed in the new and modern wing, but, could still feel the elegance of the old building, with its’ old world charm.
- We booked a family room which is fabulous. The view is great, just opposite the fjord. The room is spacious with a living room and kitchen. Everything needed is there. The beds are comfortable. The room is spacious, tidy, and enjoyable. Would never hesitate to choose this property when go there next time. Super!
- Perfect location. The apartment had a beach view. The stay was for one night only but I wished if I could extend to further couple of days.
First Hotel Kinsarvik
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Kinsarvik, 20 miles from Vossevangen, First Hotel Kinsarvik features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- We had dinner at the hotel and was very good, reasonable price. Location – in front of the ferry. The receptionist was very helpful and explained how to get to the waterfalls.
- Nice hotel with fjord view, friendly staff, reach and tasty breakfast. Nearby petrol station (most expensive in the region), grocery store, good cafe, ferry station.
- Central location in town, quiet, very close to the fjord. We booked it as a one night stop over, so it still met our expectations.
- Nice balcony with a wonderful Fjord and sunset view. Very nice staff and a good breakfast.
- Nice location in the centre of Kinsvarik. More modern than expected with an excellent breakfast and a great on site restaurant.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Utne Hotel offers accommodations in Utne, just 16 miles from Vossevangen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Myrkdalen is 29 miles from Utne Hotel, and Odda is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Evening meal was fantastic . Waitress sang and told a story, we didn’t understand but all the locals loved it….
- It’s an historic property, some may find it charming. A private Cider tasting experience (180 nok) was great.
- The Unte Hotel is a living piece of Norway’s history, but comfort has not been sacrificed. The husband and wife managers could not have been more lovely. Utne is the perfect base to explore the Hardangerfjord.
- Beautiful old hotel. Excellent “away from it” location, just by ferry. Great breakfast.
- This was a very memorable stay at a one of a kind historic property in the Hardanger Fjord of Norway- the hotel was built in 1722 and has been beautifully maintained and remains true to the period. The Innkeepers are most gracious and kind people who are genuinely interested in their guests having a super experience- they make a tremendous difference. For example- our boat was leaving early in the morning and instead of making us miss breakfast (which was absolutely incredible!!) they moved their start time up an hour just for our family of 4 !!! The night before my daughter was trying to charge her computer and struggling with electric adaptors and the innkeeper gave her his own personal apple charger! Wonderful people , incredible setting and superlative dinner as well! very highly recommend!!!!
Top Hotels In Herand Hordaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Herand Hordaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Herand Hordaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Herand Hordaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!