3 Best Hotels To Stay In Hato del Rosario Chiriqui – Top Hotel Reviews
Hato del Rosario Chiriqui is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hato del Rosario Chiriqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hato del Rosario Chiriqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hato del Rosario Chiriqui. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hato del Rosario Chiriqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hato del Rosario Chiriqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Hato Del Rosario Chiriqui:
Las Lajas Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Las Lajas Beach Resort offers accommodations in Las Lajas, just 24 miles from Boca Chica. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 42 miles from Las Lajas Beach Resort.
- Nice and quiet beachfront, clean place and well designed, friendly staff, peaceful place (except on week-end or school holidays, lots of families and children)
- Great food, drinks, staff. The bar staff assisted us in untangling a sea turtle from a fishing net on the beach.
Great staff who were really helpfull with arranging transport and surf lessons.
Free water and good restaurant.
Clean rooms, good shower.
If you want to relax for a couple of days this is your place.
- The beach was the most beautiful we have ever seen! The people were kind. Food was very good. Swimmingpool super. Beds very comfortabel. And everything clean. Manager quick and helpfull. What do you want more?
- Rooms are large and comfortable. Breakfast was good and location on a very long beach is great.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Paradise Inn is located in Las Lajas in the region of Chiriqui, just 24 miles from Boca Chica. The hotel has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.You can play darts at the hotel. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 40 miles from Paradise Inn.
Just right for me.
It’s not a tourist ghetto, full of foreigners talking about where they’ve been, where they’re going next and what they’ve got.
Local people stay here too, which is lovely.
The staff are young, charming, helpful and relaxed. They’re not-BIG PLUS-all kitted out in servants’ uniforms.
The grounds and pools are lovely, the situation ‘s quiet, there are lots of birds and green and the decoration’s pleasantly quirky.
- Breakfast was decent and landscaping is beautiful and the room was very clean
- This is a wonderful vacation spot, with a garden like atmosphere and two huge pools. Yes, they are losing some tiles but were clean and refreshing. The room was just large enough, had some limited places for clothing / unpacking but worked well. We loved the restaurant on the grounds, and having seating right outside our room, which was poolside. The restaurant hostess, Youli, remembered we liked coffee at our room to start the day. The tv, air con, and everything worked great. We could open our window, and did so every night around midnight when it cooled off outside. The area is quiet, out from the town by 1km, an easy and fun walk which we did both in daytime and night. We loved Paradise Inn so much we extended our stay.
- The grounds were beautiful. Picturesque, even at night.
- Food, staff, laundry at a reasonable cost, beautiful swimming pool, overall quiet place.
- Just right for me.
Show Pony Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Las Lajas.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Show Pony Beach Resort offers pet-friendly accommodations in Las Lajas. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and game console is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as canoeing and hiking. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The room was quite good. We were not aware that it had a kitchen which would have been really good to know. The staff was great and friendly! Very helpful.
- insulated sliding doors , all four of them, muffled the outside noise.
The place of the hotel is nice and even we didn´t use it they have a big swimming pool. The rooms are great – with kitchen, one wounderfull douple bed, hot water shower and all rooms were clean. The restaurant makes really good dinner and the fresh maked juice were really delicious.
Also great were that we could cheked in after 9 o´clock p.m. and nevertheless we get a declicious dinner.
- Beautiful untouched beach (not private, as I prefer). During weekdays, there will be more staff then guests. Perfect for surfing. Good chef.
- Très beau cadre proche de l’océan Pacifique. Le personnel est sympathique. Les appartements sont propres et bien équipés.
Top Hotels In Hato Del Rosario Chiriqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hato del Rosario Chiriqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hato del Rosario Chiriqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hato del Rosario Chiriqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!