3 Best Hotels To Stay In Haleiwa Oahu – Top Hotel Reviews
Haleiwa Oahu is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Haleiwa Oahu. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Haleiwa Oahu. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Haleiwa Oahu. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Haleiwa Oahu right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Haleiwa Oahu with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Haleiwa Oahu:
Backpackers Vacation Inn and Plantation Village
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This hostel is in Haleiwa, Hawaii and across the street from Three Tables Beach. This hostel features a kitchen area and cable TV.The Backpackers Vacation Inn and Plantation Village provides free parking. Guests receive access to laundry facilities.The Backpackers is within a 5-minute walk to Sharks Cove and Waimea Bay. The Pipeline is 1 miles away. Sunset Beach Park is 3 miles from the hostel.
- Location, our private room with an ocean view, accessibility, good rules about being quiet at night
- Location and North Shore experience was about as good as it gets. Yeah it was a bit dirty, but it’s just mud from around. If you looking for a nice clean, boring hotel, go somewhere else. This is one of the few places I stayed where I go the true travellers experience, having fun with the people who stayed there, there was areal fun vibe to everybody and nobody really partied too late either so it was not out of hand.
- the rustic feel, wide spaces, strategic location and privacy.
This is a hostel, so go in with that in mind!
The location is excellent, with a Foodland 1 minute walk down the road. You can rent bicycles from reception if you don’t have a rental car. Walking distance to Waimea Bay, and can easily hitch hike/walk/cycle to other famous surf spots (Pipeline, etc).
Has a great social area where people congregate in the evening, have some drinks, and play darts.
Staff (especially Alli and Maddy) are super friendly and welcoming.
- I did my check-out and could leave my lugguage there till evening!! ??
Courtyard by Marriott Oahu North Shore
Courtyard by Marriott Oahu North Shore is located in Laie, just 0.7 miles from Brigham Young University Hawaii. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Honolulu Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Great staff and the location is good for whatever you would like to do because there are beaches and shopping in either direction. Right next to the Polynesian Cultural Center too. The pool with hot tub in the evenings was a nice way to relax.
- all around nice location especially if your attending the polonisian culture center
- Swimming pool was great. We had a good time there. Things were convenient. Direct pass btn the hotel swimming pool to the parking lot. Service was great!
Didn’t care for the potatoes flavor
Eggs over easy
- Every staff member was smiling and very welcoming. The place is spotless & beautifully maintained
Offering a barbecue and terrace, Aloha Wahiawa is located in Wahiawa, 17.4 miles from Honolulu.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also offers free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Honolulu Airport, 13.7 miles from Bento House.
- Bed was soo comfortable and loved the breakfast options and nice outdoor space to eat
- Super close to local military facilities, local grocery store, and eateries. Claudia (owner) was super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was more do-it-yourself with provided ingredients.
- I loved the great people that worked & stayed there
- Bento house was absolutely awesome. Due to an unforeseeable event, our room at Bento house was not available. But the staff’s reaction was super nice. They even gave us the option between two other rooms – one more north, the other more south in Oahu – and they picked us up from the bus station to bring us to the other place. The location and facilities were great!
- Loved the host, Claudia was very nice! Good breakfast every morning and all the facilities are really clean.
Top Hotels In Haleiwa Oahu Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Haleiwa Oahu to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Haleiwa Oahu but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Haleiwa Oahu. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!