3 Best Hotels To Stay In Grand Falls New Brunswick – Top Hotel Reviews
Grand Falls New Brunswick is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Grand Falls New Brunswick. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grand Falls New Brunswick. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grand Falls New Brunswick. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Grand Falls New Brunswick right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Grand Falls New Brunswick with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Grand Falls New Brunswick:
Hilltop Motel & Restaurant
Hilltop Motel & Restaurant offers accommodations in Grand Falls. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
The room was large, clean and met all our needs.
The staff are all friendly and willing to help with every need.
The staff are all happy smiling people and makes the stay even better!!!!
- Nice room … pet friendly … Amazing breakfast in a beautiful dining room
- Nice room. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice restaurant
- Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good. Rooms are very spacious.
- Beautiful location over the waterfalls and within walking distance of hiking trails. Easy to find. Room was nicely decorated and comfortable bed. Great balcony and view.
- The room was large, clean and met all our needs.
Best Western Plus Grand-Sault Hotel & Suites
This Grand Falls, New Brunswick hotel features an indoor saltwater pool with hot tub, on-site cocktail lounge and rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Grand Falls Gorge is 2.5 miles away.The warmly decorated rooms offer cable TV with in-room movies. A microwave, small fridge and coffee maker are all provided. Each is styled with dark wood furniture.Guests can work out in the gym or use the business center. Grand-Sault Best Western Plus Hotel offers a currency exchange and free newspapers at the 24-hour front desk.A full breakfast is provided daily at Best Western Plus Grand-Sault Hotel & Suites. Spirits, wines and cocktails are served in a casual atmosphere at the bar.Located on the TransCanada Highway, this hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from Grand Falls Shopping Mall. Grand Falls Golf Club is 5.4 miles from the hotel. Walking and biking paths are 0.6 miles away.
- The front desk staff was awesome! very accommodating and friendly.
- Location by the road. Easy to access. Staff are extremely friendly.
Right on the highway
New, clean, quiet, breakfast and the staff
Everything about our stay was excellent. The staff upon our arrival – I think her name was Stephanie, was very friendly and helpful and offered any help she could give.
Our room was clean and was visually appealing. We had a great sleep.
The next morning, complimentary breakfast was delicious with lots of good options for us and the kids – they even had a waffle maker! On our way to checkout, a housekeeper even stopped to ask me how our stay was.
The only thing was that the pool had closed for maintenance, my kids were a little disappointed but that wasn’t the staff’s fault.!
Room was clean and comfortable, and the fitness room was in good condition.
Breakfast buffet was ordinary.
What dampened our enthusiasm for this spot was the poor food choices at “the Pub”.
All selections were fried and/or microwaved fatty food.
As there were not any other choices nearby, after driving all day and too tired to go out in the car again, our first night’s “dinner” was awful.
Quality Inn Grand Falls
Located in Grand Falls, 29 miles from Presque Isle, Quality Inn Grand Falls features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I’m a frequent guest at that facility….you can find my initial review somewhere within the Booking.com system, and nothing has changed since
- Advertised restaurant and cafe on premises but neither were open. Breakfast was ok but limited. Room looked like it was left over furniture from the 1960’s. No elevators to second floor. Room had a musty smell. Could not wait to get on the road the next day!
- It was my mom & I and the Staff were very helpful with all questions I had. The room was nice & spacious & clean. Price was right & loved the pool/hot tub/sauna.
- Placed on second floor with a family member who requires a walker and only way to second floor was a long staircase. Made it difficult to bring in luggage also. Breakfast was included but was poor. Very overpriced also. Would not recommend.
- Parking situation very good. Washing machine available in the Hotel.
Top Hotels In Grand Falls New Brunswick Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Grand Falls New Brunswick to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Grand Falls New Brunswick but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Grand Falls New Brunswick. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!