3 Best Hotels To Stay In Gaines Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Gaines Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gaines Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gaines Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gaines Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gaines Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gaines Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Gaines Pennsylvania:
Rough Cut Lodge
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Rough Cut Lodge is located in Gaines. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Veiw was amazing so clean and so cozy the perfect cabin setting.
- Loved the gas fireplace and the seclusion. It feels like you are in a log cabin but with all the comforts of home.
- absolutely beautiful! Every room has either a porch or balcony with rocking chairs and plenty of stocked items you may need (linens, towels, dishes, soap etc.) Check in and check out was a breeze, can do it all by phone- email or text message.
- The room was amazing. Like a log cabin in the woods only nicer.
- We all loved the view outside. You can clearly tell the owners take great pride of the their property. EVERYTHING was up and running properly!!
Coach Stop Inn & Tavern
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Coach Stop Inn & Tavern offers accommodations in Wellsboro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.
- The facilities are a little old and out dated, but everything was clean. The staff from both the hotel and tavern were exceptional!
- Lounge and restaurant we’re nice. Staff was friendly,bartender Jeff was friendly and helpful with info.and directions.Good was good.Had love music Friday and Saturday nights.Room was average.
- The food and service were excellent. Very friendly and accommodating staff.
- This old bar and hotel has reopened under new management. The staff are all very friendly and know about the area. Great location for outdoor sports, not so great for activities in nearby larger towns of Wellsboro and Mansfield. We stayed here because all other accomodations closer to Wellsboro were filled up.
- Staff was friendly. Not fancy or new, but quiet and clean.
Penn Wells Hotel
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Penn Wells Hotel is located in Wellsboro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was unique and different than any other hotel I’ve ever been in. The staff was very helpful and kind.
- Friendliness of staff, room was very clean and comfortable. Restaurant/bar with firer place cheap good drinks and really good food!
- Main Street location, easy parking & nice breakfast. This place has loads of charm & was very comfortable
- Great atmosphere, built in 1869, this hotel still maintains its old world charm, great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of every day life. It’s a step back in time, if you’re looking for modern amenities this would not be a stay for you.
- Beautiful hotel and surroundings. The brunch was phenomenal!! Been to Penn Wells before and never disappointed.
Top Hotels In Gaines Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gaines Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gaines Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gaines Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!