3 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuentesaúco Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentesaúco Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuentesaúco Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentesaúco Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentesaúco Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuentesaúco Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuentesaúco Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Fuentesaúco Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Teso de la Encina
Featuring an indoor pool, Hotel Rural Teso de la Encina offers a restaurant, bar and barbecue facilities. Surrounded by vineyards, the hotel is set in Villamor de los Escuderos.Each room at Hotel Rural Teso de la Encina is equipped with a TV, seating area, desk and heating. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests have access to a terrace and a shared lounge. There is also a shared kitchen equipped with an oven, toaster and a microwave.Hotel Rural Teso de la Encina has a 24-hour front desk and free private parking.Salamanca is 30 mi from the property.
- We loved our stay here – it’s great to be able to use the restaurant/bar as if it’s our home and the staff/owners are incredibly friendly and helpful. A beautiful, quiet alternative to staying in Salamanca. What a great find!
- Amazing little family run vineyard, we were pleasantly supprised as we didn’t realize it was a vineyard. So quiet and such beautiful surroundings we booked another 2 nights. Close the the city’s of Salamanca and Zamora. Free Parking onsite. Owners gave us good suggestions for food and sights nearby. Highly recommended.
- La amabilidad de los dueños te hace sentir como en casa.
- En general todo fue perfecto, me gusto el trato familiar de la familia que se hace cargo del hotel, la tranquilidad, la cantidad de espacio que tienes alli, pq ibamos con una perrita, y tb las instalaciones, como tienen pisicina climatizada se puede aprovechar, incluso cuando empieza a hacer frio.
- El hotel nos ha encantado. Nos ha gustado sobre todo la comodidad de las instalaciones y la privacidad que hemos tenido en todo momento. Hemos utilizado la cocina compartida y ha sido como estar en casa. Los dueños son extremadamente amables y cercanos.
Located in Castrillo de la Guareña, Hotel Lisboa provides a bar and free WiFi. This 2-star hotel offers room service. Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the hotel, every room comes with a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Salamanca is 28 miles from Hotel Lisboa, while Toro is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 51 miles from the accommodation.
- Very clean and spacious rooms. Decent pillows We were late to arrive and staff waited for us and was very pleasant
- I couldn’t recommend this hotel. How it obtained its 3* rating I cannot understand There was nothing there to like.
- Great value for money. Eat, shower, get your head down. Quiet and comfy. It was our second visit.
- the price was very cheap and the choice of evening meal was fine.
- Удобное расположение , вкусная еда. Приятный персонал
Posada Real Castillo del Buen Amor
Posada Real Castillo del Buen Amor is a 15th-century castle, set in the Castillian countryside. It has been carefully restored to keep its structure and many of its features exactly as they have been for centuries. It offers lovely views of the countryside and features a seasonal outdoor pool, seating areas and a library.Each of the hotel’s rooms look out onto the castle’s central courtyard or to the meadows which surround it. Located 17 mi to the north of the ancient university city of Salamanca, the castle is one of many which give the region its name. In the past, this particular castle has been home to the local nobility and has been nationally protected since 1931. Nowadays, you can dine in what were once the dungeons or stroll through the beautiful surrounding gardens.Legend has it that the name of the castle comes from one of its former owners, the Bishop of Santiago, who stayed there with his secret lover. Having been forced to part by the church, it is said that the couple now haunt the castle.
- Large rooms with terraces, lovely swimming pool, great service from staff and lovely surroundings. The castle, decorations and paintings made for great exploration. We were previously warned about a wedding on site and we were not impacted too much. Had dinner in dungeon restaurant and food was amazing.
- Exceptionally unique and special! Beautiful country, 10 miles from Plaza Mayor, Salamanca.
- Magnificent location: one really feels like a knight wandering around! The swimming pool is refreshing and the restaurant provides and extra ambiance.
- The interior. It’s big and you’ll really feel that you are inside the castle.
- It’s hard to believe that the photos don’t do this place justice. It’s a genuine Moorish castilla in the very peaceful countryside minutes from Salamanca.
Top Hotels In Fuentesaúco Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuentesaúco Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentesaúco Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuentesaúco Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!