3 Best Hotels To Stay In El Guanaco – Top Hotel Reviews
El Guanaco is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Guanaco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Guanaco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Guanaco. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Guanaco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Guanaco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In El Guanaco:
OMZ – Olas de Matanzas
One of our top picks in Matanzas.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, OMZ – Olas de Matanzas offers accommodations in Matanzas, just 30 miles from Pichilemu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking.
- The hot tub at the backyard of my villa was a plus!
- Location is great, just in front of the beach and all rooms have sea view. All rooms are entitled to use a hot tub. The restaurant in the hotel is quite good.
We stayed for five days, both in a cabin and in the hotel (third time already). Both are absolutely great and very much recommended. The cabin is quiet (as is the whole environment around the hotel and the Matanzas area) and has a amazing open view to the ocean. Great space inside, total privacy on the deck and hottub and only a minute walk to the dunes and beach.
The hotel room is clean and modern. It has a fantastic big size bed. We slept with our baby in between and still felt we had a lot of space left. A small fridge is handy and it has a nice outside space to relax and enjoy sun or shade. The view from all the hotel rooms is straight to the ocean and beach in front.
Staff is very friendly and accomodating. The place to stay when you come to Matanzas.
- The location is amazing, the cabins are well equipped and extremely peaceful.
- Very nice view of the ocean. Comfortable room. Very good heating in the room was very warm.
Hotel Don Mario
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Don Mario offers accommodations in Matanzas. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Pichilemu is 30 miles from Hotel Don Mario, and Puertecillo is 7 miles from the property.
- Very helpful and friendly hosts. Excellent breakfast, good coffee and comfortable beds. Thank you for a very enjoyable stay.
Jorge and Marcela are wonderful people and will do everything in their power to make you feel home!
We stayed there on the 24th of December and they invited us to join them for their family’s Christmas celebration. It was great!
Across the Hotel there’s a wine store with a great diversity and quality products.
- Está ubicado en un gran ubicación… Destacar la atención y amabilidad de sus dueños.
- Limpio, exquisito el desayuno, los anfitriones muy amables… ubicación al lado de la playa, tranquilo
- Muy buena alternativa de alojamiento. Jorge y su señora son muy atentos y preocupados. Muy recomendable.
Roca Cuadrada Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located right in front of Matanzas Beach, Roca Cuadrada offers private and shared rooms in Matanzas. Surf equipment storage is provided. The Pedestrian Street is 150 feet away.Decorated with tiled floors and wooden furnishing, rooms at Roca Cuadrada are very bright. Guests are offered a shared dormitory for 4 guests or a private double room with a private bathroom.At Roca Cuadrada guests will find a surfing school, luggage storage and are welcome to use the fully-equipped kitchen.Free private parking is provided. Roca Cuadrada is located right opposite the bus stop, where guests will find transportation to and from Santiago.
- Hermosa vista, a pasos de la playa. Hostel muy cómodo y personal con muy buena disposición.
- La ubicación, las personas que atendían eran muy preocupadas y atentas, el lugar limpio.
- El ambiente que genera tanto el hostal como sus alrededores (incluyendo el restaurant) son, sencillamente, magníficos.
- la ubicación excelente, a lado de la playa. muy tranquilo, la gente del hostal muy amable. Tiene un restaurante muy rico con terraza en la playa
- Tolle Lage, freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal, kleines gemütliches Restaurant direkt am Strand
Top Hotels In El Guanaco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Guanaco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Guanaco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Guanaco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!