3 Best Hotels To Stay In El Carche Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Carche Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Carche Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Carche Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Carche Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Carche Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Carche Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In El Carche Murcia:
Hotel Monreal Jumilla
This pleasant hotel offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi, 30 minutes’ drive from Yecla.Hotel Monreal’s heated rooms feature simple décor with wooden flooring. They offer cable TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served daily, while Hotel Monreal’s cafeteria offers set menus and à la carte dishes, including traditional and regional tapas and vending machines offer snacks and drinks.There are several bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the hotel, as well as pretty gardens and parks. The Sierra del Carche Nature Reserve can be reached by car in 15 minutes.Hotel Monreal Jumilla is 46 mi from Murcia, while Alicante Airport can be reached by car in 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Good location in town, room clean and serviceable, secure parking, very pleasant and helpful staff.
- A great no frills hotel in the centre of town. Really helpful reception who communicated by e mail (in English) so we could drop our car off before wine tasting and late lunch.
- We needed somewhere to stay in Jumilla as we were visiting a couple of vineyards in the area. We chose this hotel because of the reviews and the price. It is very easy to find and in a good location near the park. The room was spotless and very comfortable. An excellent simple hotel that we would visit again.
- Free, safe, underground parking. No charge for our dog. Comfortable room. Staff friendly. Great wine bar with excellent tapas a short walk away. We used it as an overnight stop but would not mind spending longer there another time.
Spacious room and bathroom, comfortable bed, a good overnight stay, with English spoken.
Underground garage for our motorbikes and lift to bedrooms.
Dinner and breakfast served in adjacent cafe bar, nice food and reasonably priced. We were lucky to be served by a young lady who spoke very good English.
Hotel Pio XII Jumilla
Located in Jumilla, Hotel Pio XII Jumilla offers 2-star accommodations with a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Calasparra is 30 miles from Hotel Pio XII Jumilla. The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 57 miles from the accommodation.
Cheap, nice breakfast close by. Big room.
Clean tidy and value for money. A bit like a Premier Inn in Spanish style.
Very secure underground car park which was a small extra.
-very quiet place
– Friendly staff
– smells and is very clean
– Free underground car Park and 24/24 attendance
- We didn’t eat at the hotel, but we did eat in the Cafe Bar owned by the Hotel PioX11 just down the road, and it was very good. The drinks were very cheap and the guy running it was very hospitable. The breakfast tostada and coffee €3 good value for money.
- Beds were very comfy, room basic but very clean and staff very helpful
Hotel La Paz
Hotel La Paz is located in a quiet zone of Yecla, just 5 minutes’ drive from the historic center. This modern hotel offers elegant rooms, a selection of restaurants, an outdoor seawater pool and a gym.Each spacious and luminous room at Hotel La Paz has contemporary furniture and soothing colors for relaxation.The hotel’s bar serves traditional tapas and refreshing drinks. Alternatively, you can enjoy traditional cuisine of the region in La Paz Restaurant. For an beautiful setting you can dine at the bar in the hotel’s garden.Alicante Airport is a 1-hour drive.
- The pool and restaurant was a surprise hit when looking at the front of building on a commercial street. The back pool area was like an oasis. Hotel is getting remodeled some but great staff made it a good spot for us.
- The pool areas was pleasant however the staff and breakfast borders on the ridiculous
- très bien comme d’habitude, personnel très accueillant, propreté irréprochable et king size bed 200×200! à recommander les yeux fermés
- La bollería artesana, la amabilidad y cercanía del personal y las instalaciones.
- El baño, todo muy nuevo y funcionando a la maravilla, la habitación súper grande, muy amplia, y lo mejor sin duda, las camas, espectaculares, descansamos como nunca.
Top Hotels In El Carche Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Carche Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Carche Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Carche Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!