3 Best Hotels To Stay In El Campo Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
El Campo Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Campo Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Campo Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Campo Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Campo Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Campo Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In El Campo Texas:
Lonestar Inn El Campo
Lonestar Inn El Campo is located in El Campo, just 22 miles from Bay City.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.
Romance … well we made it our valentines stop over so maybe we brought the romance with us ..
Clean / quiet / well lit / surprisingly ( because I usually don’t sleep well in hotels ) had a beautiful sleep so quiet ( apart from the little fridge) and clean air right temperature at a “just of the highway stop”.
- My room was extremely clean and spacious. The bed was firm and comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
The place is clean but they should fix the doors of the rooms as cockroaches and spiders come under the door., in the two rooms that
I️ rent for my family we had the ame problem with insect.
- The accomadations would have been fine if I had gotten the type of room I had reserved.
- The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good.
- Romance … well we made it our valentines stop over so maybe we brought the romance with us ..
Best Western Executive Inn El Campo
Located in El Campo, 23 miles from Bay City, Best Western Executive Inn El Campo features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Morgan had us ready to go to our room and noticed the a/c was not working. Within a few minutes had us in another room that was nice and cold! Bed was awesome!!! My wife said she felt like she slept for 24 hours in only 8.
- Bed was very comfortable. Staff very helpful and courteous. Room was very clean.
- Very nice motel. Seems to be fairly new. Location is convenient to town. Fantastic king size bed, large room, great TV, and AC was quiet and cold. Breakfast was nice….eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, orange juice, cereal, etc.
- The room was spotless and comfortable. The property is either fairly new or just very well kept. Decor is modern and nice.
- Breakfast was typical but more than enough for everyone.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wharton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wharton offers accommodations in Wharton.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Bay City is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wharton, and Rosenberg is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- The bed and the pillows was sooooo comforty..I slept with lots of pillow. I slept like a baby.
- Great, friendly staff. Quite helpful. Appreciated the business center and free use of computer. Shower was quite nice.
- the location was perfect – right off the freeway and close to town.
- Everything was absolutely in order and the staff helpful but not all in your face. The lady attending to the breakfast area was very pleasant ,helpful and an top of things constantly putting out fresh product as needed. Y’all just needed bacon. When in Texas bacon in a staple.
- Staff was very professional,very courteous and friendly. I really enjoyed my stay
Top Hotels In El Campo Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Campo Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Campo Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Campo Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!