3 Best Hotels To Stay In Doña Rama Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Doña Rama Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Doña Rama Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Doña Rama Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Doña Rama Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Doña Rama Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Doña Rama Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Doña Rama Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Las Monteras
Located in Villanueva del Rey, with impressive views of the Sierra Morena mountains, Hotel Rural Las Monteras features a seasonal outdoor and on-site restaurant. The hotel has free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hair dryer. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms.Mediterranean food, with dishes including stews and meats, are served in the restaurant. There is a shared lounge at the property. Children’s pedal karts are available upon request and subject to availability.Located 40 minutes’ drive from Córdoba, the hotel has water sports facilities and bike hire is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and fishing. Posadas is 28 mi from Hotel Rural Las Monteras, while San Nicolás del Puerto is 31 mi away.
- The staff was very nice and accommodating…and kid friendly which is very important for us. The lobby is beautiful and is a nice quiet place to get work done, wifi worked well in lobby and rooms.
- Amazing price, €62 for 2, including a 3-course dinner and generous breakfast! Very friendly check-in staff + co-chef, Juan!
- Stayed there before and the owner remembered us. Nice and warm inside when cold outside.
Use of municipal pool very good.
Proximity to lovely little town.
Lovely modern yet cosy room, comfortable bed.
Very good restaurant, excellent lounge area with great sofas
Very friendly staff, superb dinner.
Hotel Rural Romero Torres
This rural hotel is located on the N-432 national road, just 2,650 feet from Fuente Obejuna. It features an outdoor swimming pool, 24–hour reception desk and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Hotel Rural Romero Torres are individually styled. They feature air conditioning, heating and a flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom including a hairdryer.The restaurant at Romero Torres hotel is open every day and serves regional food, including grilled meats, seafood from Huelva and shellfish from Galicia’s Rías Baixas. There is also a bar, garden-terrace and a vegetable garden.Staff are happy to provide information on activities in the surrounding area. Córdoba is about 56 mi away.
- The bed was one of the most comfortable of all our trip. Staff was friendly and it was exceedingly clean. LOVE THIS PLACE! We are coming back again for sure…
- Comfortable beds. Great restaurant, easy parking outside. Good value.
- Really rural, locals in the bar. Breakfast at 6 a place for workers and locals very Spanish little English spoken.
- For a small supplement we had a suite, huge room and bed with large balcony overlooking the pool and farmland. The shower was awesome! Evening meek very good.
- La habitación estaba bien en si el problema hora la limpieza
Hotel El Comendador
Featuring a garden, Hotel El Comendador is set in Fuente Obejuna and also provides a shared lounge and a bar. The 1-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. The on-site restaurant serves Spanish cuisine.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms include a closet.Hotel El Comendador has a sun terrace.
- Pleasant staff, clean and comfortable room and good value. Providing secure storage for my bike was not a problem and the restaurant food was good. Whats not to like?
- La habitación y el baño estaban muy límpios, las camas eram cómodas.
- La limpieza y la ubicación. Nuestra habitación era amplia y luminosa con agradables vistas
- El hotel está muy bien situado es bonito y limpio el personal de recepción muy bien
- El patio, por las noches es un sitio ideal para tomar una copa tranquilo en un ambiente acogedor, y la gente que trabaja allí es encantadora.
Top Hotels In Doña Rama Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Doña Rama Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Doña Rama Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Doña Rama Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!