3 Best Hotels To Stay In DʼEscousse Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
DʼEscousse Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in DʼEscousse Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in DʼEscousse Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in DʼEscousse Nova Scotia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in DʼEscousse Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in DʼEscousse Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Dʼescousse Nova Scotia:
The Groundswell offers accommodations in DʼEscousse. The inn has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing.
- more for the younger set with the pub on site, but it was closed this time of the year..happy to find anything open, Beatles theme was entertaining….bed we had was for a shorter human…lol
I tried the Groundswell because options available in Port Hawkesbury have been very, very disappointing…overpriced, musty rooms stuck in the late 1970’s.
The Groundswell is under 30-minutes from Port Hawkesbury, where I had business, and well worth the drive because the room I had was infinitely better than those available in Port Hawkesbury.
My room was spotlessly clean, as was the rest of the building/house. It was nice and quiet both nights…even though I chose the cheapest room which overlooks the street….I bet those on the water side are quieter still.
If you don’t want quiet all the time, ask the British guy who runs the place who’s better, the Beatles or the Rolling Stones….he’ll grab his guitar and happily play while arguing the merits of each.
I’m happy to have “discovered” the Groundswell, now I have a comfortable option when I have business in Port Hawkesbury or St Peters.
- The pub was good except that they only served “craft” beers on tap. Dinner at the pub was excellent. Waitress wonderful. I suggest they serve at least one mainstream beer on tap.
- Great for people who like things that are a little off-beat and interesting. Our room was huge. It appears that none of the rooms have much of a view, but the location is lovely – right on the water. Fun place. Food in restaurant/bar was good and service very friendly (gave us lots of tips on things to see and do). Isle de Madame is off the beaten path. Looks like great kayaking and good biking.
Breakfast was included but, you had to cook it yourself & wash up
afterwards. There was nothing we liked & left the same day we
arrived – the advt for this hotel is all false + they put through the
charge on my credit card a week before we got there & didn’t
take a card impression when we did arrive…..
Bras d’Or Lakes Inn
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Bras d’Or Lakes Inn is located in St. Peter’s. The hotel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- Beds were comfy, duvets great. Dinners were spectacular. Liked atmosphere created with a lot of wood
- Staff was great. Let us check in early. Room clean and beds comfy. Restaurant food was delicious! Would stay here again, for sure.
- Nice place . It’s a real continental breakfast. Expected more.
- This inn has a cozy and comfortable atmosphere. The dinner was the best of our road trip and I would recommend staying here.
- Very nice room, comfortable bed, Laundry on site, a real bonus.
Yellow Seabird B&B Inn
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Yellow Seabird B&B Inn is located in St. Peter’s. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking.
- Super clean and comfortable, cozy place, recently renovated, wonderful, warm-hearted host, great breakfast, convenient location
- A beautiful B&B with a conscientious owner. Delicious breakfast – loved the homemade yogurt and the German apple pancake. The room had a calm feeling and was private and nicely decorated in a contemporary style. Brigitte was a kind host. I plan to stay here again.
- NICE ROOM, DELICIOUS BREAKFAST AND VERY FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING HOSTESS
- Excellent breakfast was served by our very gracious hostess. It included homemade yogurt, tasty eggs and sausages and a very delicious toast. The B&B is located near the center of St. Peters. Our accommodations were very clean
- The host was very friendly and cooked us a nice breakfast.
Top Hotels In Dʼescousse Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in DʼEscousse Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in DʼEscousse Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in DʼEscousse Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!