3 Best Hotels To Stay In Cloverdale Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cloverdale Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cloverdale Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cloverdale Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cloverdale Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cloverdale Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cloverdale Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Cloverdale Oregon:
Surf & Sand Inn
One of our top picks in Pacific City.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Surf & Sand Inn is located in Pacific City, 17 miles from Lincoln City and 28 miles from Depoe Bay. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Garibaldi is 25 miles from Surf & Sand Inn, and Rockaway Beach is 29 miles from the property.
- The motel room was very neat and clean and well appointed with 2 queen beds, fridge and microwave. The staff person who checked us in was very friendly and suggested a best place for breakfast the next day.
- Very nice accommodations. We would definitely staying here again.
- Nice clan rooms friendly people and had good coffee
- Rooms were roomy and decorated tastefully. Lots of towels
- They allowed pets! Was a comfortable room and clean the most important things for me!
Pacific City Inn
One of our top picks in Pacific City.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Pacific City, this hotel is next to the Pacific City State Airport. It features an on-site restaurant and a front desk that is staffed 24 hours a day.Satellite TV with HBO is included in every room at Pacific City Inn. They are equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and furnished with a work desk.The on-site restaurant, the Delicate Palate, features a variety of seafood, meat and fine wine.The Pacific Inn has a VHS library where guests can borrow movies to watch on their in-room VCRs. The front desk offers fax and copy services and there are guest laundry facilities on site.Cape Kiwanda State Park is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Bob Straub State Park is 1.2 miles away.
- Was surprised to have such a comfy bed in a hotel!! And even though it backs up to the airport, maybe 1 plane flies out a day, so comments on airport are overrated!! Quiet, clean and comfy!!
- Very convenient location, easy walking distance to the beach and local bars. Good place to stay with my dog – we had a private patio for easy potty time. There is a beautiful flower/herb garden too.
- The new pillows were great, the bed was comfortable.
- It was a typical coast Inn. Got along with all and met our needs.
- Pleasant if you are aware that this backs on a small airport. it’s interesting to see planes taking off and landing, but if you are not expecting it it could surprise you.
Liberty Inn Lincoln City
One of our top picks in Lincoln City.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This hotel has a free shuttle service to and from the Chinook Winds Casino, less than a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Rooms feature a sitting area. A daily breakfast buffet is available.Cable TV and DVD player are featured in all simply furnished rooms at Liberty Inn. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are also included. Free Wi-Fi is available.An indoor pool and hot tub is available for guest use. The Inn Liberty also features a business center and fitness center for guest convenience.The beach is a 5-minute drive from the hotel and the Tanger outlet mall is a 10-minute drive away. Devil’s Lake State Park is less than a 10-minute drive from the property.
- Great place to stay on all counts. Most excellent experiance.
- Seems everyone wanted to check in the same time and it was busy and the customer service girls did all that it could and I for one, understood the situation. There were others that didn’t, yet they kept plugging through. Thank You
- The bed was so very comfortable. Loved it! Probably was the best part of our stay. Also, loved the size of the rooms. Very spacious .
- Front desk staff was super friendly. Beds were great in our room. Shuttle service is a great feature.
- breakfast was much more than expected and delicious
Top Hotels In Cloverdale Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cloverdale Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cloverdale Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cloverdale Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!