3 Best Hotels To Stay In Chirivel Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Chirivel Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chirivel Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chirivel Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chirivel Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chirivel Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chirivel Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Chirivel Andalucía:
Hotel Casa Lorenzo
Located in El Contador, 14 mi from María, Hotel Casa Lorenzo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms feature a terrace or balcony and a TV, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a living room and hydromassage bath.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baza is 24 mi from Hotel Casa Lorenzo, while Puebla de Don Fadrique is 26 mi from the property.
- Amazing big bed and wonderful view from the terrasse
- Clean, huge room. Balcony overlooks mountainside. Convenient location just off the highway.
- The room was big and comfortable.It even has a large terrace opening to mountain view . For a place to sleep on route to your destiny ,you could hardly wish for more.
- We stayed half board for two nights. The staff went the extra mile to sort out a problem with our booking. Fresh orange juice with breakfast was great. Servings were generous for the 3 course evening meal which included a drink, we had wine. We were unaware of the nearby busy road during the night.
- Room was big and clean with a huge bed. Nicely decorated reception. Views were fantastic and a lovely balcony to sit on. Friendly staff and nice restaurant/bar. Great coffee and huge slices of toast for breakfast.
One of our top picks in Vélez Blanco.Hotel Velad is a charming rural hotel, set in the Sierra de María-Los Vélez Nature Reserve. Its rooms offer wonderful views of the mountains or the white village of Vélez-Blanco.Each room at Velad features traditional décor, a balcony and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The hotel also has a 24-hour reception, where staff can provide information about the area.The picturesque center of Vélez-Blanco is just 1,650 feet from Hotel Velad. The beaches of the Costa de Almería are 28 mi away, while the cities of Granada, Almería and Murcia are all within a 90-minute drive.
- I booked via Booking .com but ended up paying at the hotel, it wasn’t clear for me why? Also why Booking.com want credit card details if your not handling the payments?
Lovely place lovely staff. cosy restaurant.
We choose the room badly and it was really small, I will be more careful next time.
- Comfortable, traditional hotel in a lovely village. Good food, nice breakfast and friendly staff.
- The staff were very friendly and food was very nice room and public space were very clean
Warm welcome. Beautiful interesting interior, mountain rustic chic. Amazing mountain view from the room.
Short walk to town centre and to the Castillo de Vélez-Blanco (free entrance but check opening times as closes in the afternoon, reopens at 1600hr).
Hotel bar/restaurant very pleasant. Great coffee at breakfast. Honey delicious (they sell but I forgot to buy some to take home).
Free street parking outside.
Casa Joya is set in the Sierra de las Estancias Mountains, a 30-minute drive from Velez Rubio. It offers cozy accommodations, a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace.Casa Joya’s heated rooms are individually decorated and offers views of the surrounding mountains. They include satellite TV, a DVD player, ceiling fans and a private bathroom. The apartments feature a living room, dining area and kitchen with a microwave, fridge and hob.Casa Joya has a restaurant for their guests offering international cuisine.Velez Blanco is a 35-minute drive from the property, while the beaches of the Almeria Coast are 37 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Chirivel Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chirivel Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chirivel Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chirivel Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!