3 Best Hotels To Stay In Caxambas Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Caxambas Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caxambas Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caxambas Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caxambas Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caxambas Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caxambas Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Caxambas Florida:
Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Marco Island.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Experience first-class spa services, luxurious accommodations and exceptional amenities and facilities at this Marco Island resort, located right on the Gulf of Mexico, and only moments from major area attractions.Begin the day at the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort with a delicious meal from one of the on-site restaurants, or enjoy an energizing swim in the resort-style pool. Relax in the afternoon with a massage from the full-service spa or take advantage of on-site water sports rentals, including sailing and kayaking.Enjoy spacious all-suite accommodations, furnished with a sleeper sofa and private balconies. Guestrooms also include a flat-screen TV as well as a refrigerator.Discover top-rated golf courses, the beautiful Everglades National Park and a large variety of shops and restaurants only moments from the Marco Island Hilton Resort. Marco Walk Plaza, featuring unique shops, a movie theater and dining options is also located within walking distance.
- There were restaurants and shopping right across the street. It was not crowded. The resort and beach we’re beautiful. It was a very relaxing trip.
- Exceptionally clean – great bed/bedding and bath accessories
- The location was great and the hotel was beautiful
- The room we stayed in (5th floor) was huge, BIG plus in my book; the view from the balcony was excellent, pool and beach view. Big plus to the salon sized hair dryer, great for us ladies who have long hair; I didn’t have to spend an hour blow drying with a mini dryer you usually find at hotel rooms. One more plus, the slippers; fluffy and comfy after a day of walking on shells and hot sand. The hotel is right across the street from the restaurants, which are great! We didn’t try the hotel restaurant, only for breakfast buffet, which I must say was very good (great just made omelettes) I wish they would’ve had just made pancakes like they did waffles. I wish I could remember the valet/parking manager that was on duty Sunday night (May 28,17); he went out of his way to heat up our baby’s bottle of milk because we couldn’t find a microwave to do so. I must say “thank you” once again.
- We Loved everything about this hotel, the rooms, the pool, the beach and the service!
Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites
One of our top picks in Marco Island.On Marco Island, Florida, this historic Victorian-style inn features an on-site restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool. Each suite includes a full kitchen.An oven, stovetop, and refrigerator are available in each private kitchen at the Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites. Guests can also enjoy a cable TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Bicycle rentals, fax and photocopying facilities, and vending machines are available at Olde Marco Island Inn. The on-site restaurant, Bistro Soleil, features French cuisine for breakfast and lunch each day.Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve is an 11-minute drive from this inn. Guests are 4 miles from golf at Hideaway Beach Club.
- Very comfortable, spacious accommodations. The resort area was very private, with few guests in the pool and restaurant areas. Pool area was comfortable and a great place to bring lunch or relax after the beach. Very relaxing stay!
- Very roomy , we had a 2 BR suite w 2 Baths and kitchenette.
- Beds and pillows were super comfortable. View was wonderful. Shower was great! Staff was super accommodating!
- Ideal location to restaurants and venue. Great accommodations.
- Very spacious suites, 2 bedroom , well equipped kitchenette, very clean .
Marco Island Lakeside Inn
One of our top picks in Marco Island.Located off State Highway 951, Marco Island Lakeside Inn is a 10-minute walk from Marco Town Center Mall. Guests can enjoy a heated outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A full kitchen or kitchenette is provided in all accommodations at Marco Island Lakeside Inn. Rooms are traditionally-styled with light-colored furnishings and décor. Cable TV, iPod docking station and views of the pool or Marco Lake are included.Free parking and access to barbecue facilities are provided at Marco Island Lakeside Inn. Laundry facilities and bike rental are offered on site for a fee.Lakeside Inn Marco Island is a 5-minute drive from Tigertail Beach. Marco Island Sea Excursions is a 15-minute walk away.
- Great location. Convenient to everything on the island!
Staff was great. The website indicates that the property is on a lake. In my opinion it is a large pond with plenty of greenery and wildlife. I know all properties on Marco Island were affected by the Hurricane, but this property needs some fixing up and sprucing up.
My GPS got confused when I first was trying to find the facility, after that it was easy to find. I also did not realized that it was on the east side of the island, not near the beaches. My fault for not looking at the map. Also the air-conditioning units need to be upgraded; noisy and erratic at temperature control; parking was great, kitchen was great, price was good.
Bed was comfy. Lovely clean bedding and quality towels and toiletries were great.
Very well equipped suite, appliances seemed new. Liked the wicker furniture and the lovely large fish picture on the wall.
- The facility is beautiful and quiet. The staff was extremely friendly and our room was very clean! We only had the time ti stay one night but we will be back!
- The cleanliness of the rooms. Enjoy the hospitality, bed and breakfast feel.
Top Hotels In Caxambas Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caxambas Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caxambas Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caxambas Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!