3 Best Hotels To Stay In Carrascosa Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Carrascosa Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Carrascosa Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carrascosa Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carrascosa Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Carrascosa Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Carrascosa Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Carrascosa Castilla-la Mancha:
Real Balneario Solán de Cabras
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Real Balneario Solán de Cabras is located in Solán de Cabras. Free WiFi access is available here.Each room here will provide you with a balcony. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy mountain view and river view from the room. Extras include a sofa, a desk and a safety deposit box.At Real Balneario Solán de Cabras you will find a tennis court. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, Cañizares is 5 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Hermoso entorno, ideal para descansar y desconectar
- Donde se encuentra,la tranquilidad y la piscina fenomenal.
- El sitio es una maravilla, las habitaciones, la cocina, el personal, la piscina y las cuevas, increibles!!!
- Ambiente tranquilo en marco insuperable. Ideal para familias. Buen servicio, excelente relación calidad-precio. Posibilidad de paseos, tratamientos de hidroterapia, senderismo, visitas culturales, etc. Servicio muy amable.
- La ubicación, está en un entorno maravilloso, relajante y tranquilo.
Located in Fuertescusa, Hotel Fuertescusa offers barbecue facilities. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi and a terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal in the restaurant.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Hotel Fuertescusa will be able to enjoy activities in and around Fuertescusa, like cycling.Mariana is 28 miles from the accommodation.
- Really comfortable bed. Room has marvellous views. Ideal for walking.
- Amabilidad de los trabajadores/dueños del hotel y el paisaje que lo rodeaba
En general un hotel correcto, aunque nos dieran una habitación en la última planta (aunque el nº parecía indicar que era de la primera), con ventanas altas, pero no estábamos allí para las vistas.
Camas cómodas. Calefacción a buena temperatura.
- Lo mejor del hotel es que esta justo delante de la montaña.
- El desayuno y la cena estaban muy bien. Habitaciones amplias, limpias y tranquilas. Personal muy amable. Para repetir!!
Hotel Peñarrubia is located in Zaroejas, in the heart of the Alto Tajo Nature Reserve. A wide range of sports and outdoor activities can be practiced nearby.Rooms feature plenty of natural light and come with TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.The hotel has a restaurant, which serves traditional dishes of the area. Continental Breakfast and à la carte menu are also available.Guadalajara is 90 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Good hotel for an overnight during the long journey.
We stayed here as a group of friend touring Spain on our motorcycles. We found this a really pleasant, small rural hotel, clearly a focal point for the local community, (the bar was full as the Spanish teams football was live on the television).. it is set in a commanding location on the edge of the village.
Our rooms and beds were clean and comfortable with the standard facilities, plus a great view.. Our evening meal was excellent and breakfast was plentiful, but the full Spanish of toast, honey cheese and ham.. washed down with tasty coffee.. Set in the remote hills it was great for us.. would return and recommend to like-minded travellers with a phrase book..
Very big comfortable room and bathroom.
Bed (2 m wide!).
Balcony with beautiful view.
- The beds were very comfortable, the place was clean, the food was good. We had good accesos to áreas for walking.
- Warm welcome on arrival. Pleasant room with lovely views. In a beautiful area.
Top Hotels In Carrascosa Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Carrascosa Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Carrascosa Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Carrascosa Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!