Caracol is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caracol. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caracol. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caracol. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caracol right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caracol with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Caracol.
3 Best Hotels In Caracol:
Paraiso Rainforest and Beach Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Paraiso Rainforest and Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Omoa, just 15 miles from San Pedro Sula. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Ramon Villeda Morales Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Loved the updated rooms. The grounds are beautifully maintained. The pool and views are amazing. My kids had a great time. Perfect place to unwind and relax.
- Its a beautiful place. the swimming pool and ocean view are great!!
- Staff reception extremely helpful, They folded shirts I was putting in the laundry bag,~a detail I didn’t expect but for which I was grateful. They came to wake me up at 6 AM and worried until I came back from my morning run, had breakfast organized at 7 efficiently. Food was well prepared, good attention to special diets, nice view of the beach, swimming might be questionable, there I are 2 pools excellent for kids. Walking distance from the hotel is a spectacular trail up the mountain- head back to the highway, turn north, walk about 2 blocks to the soccer field, head uphill past the elementary school,veer to the right, cross the hanging bridge over the brook and it goes uphill into the national park. Take water and maybe a poncho. I speak Spanish so all of this might be different for English speakers, I really missed the peace and quiet compared to the hotel in San Pedro. Definitely come back again!
- The pool, the beach, the food, the bar everything is amazing, I have a great experience
- Nice waiters an cooks, receptionists, property is on the private beach
Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias
Located in San Pedro Sula, 22 miles from Puerto Cortes, Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Ramon Villeda Morales Airport, 9 miles from Casa del Arbol Galerias.
- I liked almost everything. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious, and the room was really nice.
- Nice room. The fact that they are trying to be eco-friendly in the Industrial Capital of Honduras, kudos for that! Great service, good breakfast. Loved it!
- Comfortable bed. Perfectly clean room. Nice small balcony to step out for warmth at night. Good, helpful staff.
- Not spectacular, but good hotel. I liked the location, though keep in mind you are a ways from downtown. My favorite part of the property was definitely the decor. Breakfast is standard fare, but good.
- Personal muy amable y el la comida del restaurante en la cena muy delicioso. Excelente Chef
Hotel Latitud 15
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel Latitud 15 offers accommodations in San Pedro Sula. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ramon Villeda Morales Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Caracol Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caracol to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caracol but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caracol. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!