3 Best Hotels To Stay In Canning Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Canning Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Canning Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canning Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canning Nova Scotia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Canning Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Canning Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Canning Nova Scotia:
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Tattingstone Inn offers accommodations in Wolfville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- breakfast was incredible , accommodations comfortable and very homey, staff incredibly friendly
- Breakfast portions were good; the fresh yogurt with chocolate drizzle was an added bonus.
- Love the homemade breakfast made from scratch and from local sources
- The hospitality was excellent. So much attention to details and to the llittle things that made our experience an excellent one. New meaning to bed & breakfast. Bed was so comfortable and breakfast was second to none. Would definitely stay here again.
- The esthetics were eye candy and the food and bed met the same high standard.
Located just off Highway 101 and 2 minutes from downtown New Minas, this inn features a daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all areas.Cable TV, a microwave and a fridge are found in each traditional room of the Slumber Inn. A coffee maker, hot chocolate and a work desk are also included.The front desk of the New Minas Slumber Inn is open at all times to help guests with needs. Laundry facilities and vending machines are also available.Slumber Inn is 2.9 miles from the Kings County Museum.
- Location .It was a one night visit to see family so it suited that purpose
The key pass card worked at all the exterior doors for entry.
There is a coffee/tea/hot chocolate bar available all day.
- Staff helpful and pleasant. Room clean and comfortable
- The lady who checked us in Monday evening was exceptional in service, got us coffee answered questions and was very pleasant. Made my stay there so much more relaxed
- Everything was great the room the parking the staff the food and the staff were awesome.
Victoria’s Historic Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Victoria’s Historic Inn offers accommodations in Wolfville. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 45 miles from Victoria’s Historic Inn.
They were incredibly accommodating with our late arrival due to Air Canada delays.
Their understanding made the whole experience less stressful and we really appreciated the flexibility they showed.
- Breakfast was hot and delicious. The staff was very friendly. Our room was warm and very comfortable. We loved the historic features of the house. A great place to stay!
- Private suite, old fashioned atmosphere which gave a very nostalgic feeling. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff.
- It was a lovely looking place – first place I’ve stayed in in NS with old fashioned furniture, stained glass window. Real sense of history. Most staff were super friendly.
- Very accommodating host, nice toiletries, loved the fireplace in our room
- They were incredibly accommodating with our late arrival due to Air Canada delays.
Top Hotels In Canning Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Canning Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Canning Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Canning Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!
- No categories