3 Best Hotels To Stay In Cabin Creek Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabin Creek Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cabin Creek Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabin Creek Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabin Creek Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cabin Creek Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cabin Creek Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Cabin Creek Washington State:
Timber Lodge Inn
Timber Lodge Inn is located in Cle Elum, 31 miles from Leavenworth and 23 miles from Ellensburg. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pangborn Memorial Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The price was great, but the reviews are misleading. Spend $20 more and stay somewhere better!
- Clean,comfortable and a great value for the money.
- The location to downtown was great and facility was very clean.
- The room was really cozy and the bed was extremely comfortable
- Best pet friendly motel I have ever stayed at. Staff is very friendly and accommodating.
The Summit Inn
Located in Snoqualmie Pass, 22 miles from Snoqualmie, The Summit Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 42 miles from The Summit Inn.
- The hot tub area was gross and no clean towels , the room was clean.
- Great location, outstanding staff. Can’t wait to return.
- Perfect location for skiing and tubing. Convenient store and restaurant within walking distance.
- Staff is really friendly. The restaurant on property was delicious! Simple and tasty
- Sunny was extremely helpful and saw that all of our needs were met. She is very friendly. There was a mix up with our bookings but she was on top of the mix up and credited the amount to our bill promptly. The location of the hotel and the friendliness of Sunny made this experience wonderful. Because of those two things, we will stay here again when you come to the area.
Best Western Snowcap Lodge
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Cle Elum, Washington hotel is a 30-minute drive from canoeing, kayaking and rafting on the Yakima River. Full-service ski slopes and back country skiing opportunities are a 35-minute drive away at Snoqualmie Summit.With free Wi-Fi, each room features cable TV and free toiletries in the private bathroom at the Best Western Snowcap Lodge. Select rooms provide a spa tub.After a day in nature, guests can enjoy a pool-side hot tub and fitness center at Snowcap Lodge Best Western. A 24-hour front desk also is available.Golfing at Prospector Golf Course is less than 3 miles away. Seattle, Washington is 80 miles from the Best Western Snowcap Lodge.
- There was a free full breakfast every morning. Eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, yogurt, cereal, pastries, waffles, you name it!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!
- The hotel room looked newly remodeled in a minimalist style. The room was large, separated into office space and sleeping area by a small kitchenette. Large window had a seating area with pillows, which was very cute. The interior was in light gray palette and a bathtub had a rain shower head, I haven’t seen these in any of the hotels I stayed this far. The hotel was short 15 minute drive from Sancadia resort where we attended a wedding. It’s was very worth it to stay at Best Western instead of trying to drive over the pass back to Seattle at night.
We had a wedding at 4 and we were able to get in early so we could be ready very pleased at that.
The rooms very nice and very clean.
- Proximity to I-90. Easy to find, easy to park, great location.
- The location of the property is right off I-90 and close to the down town area.
Top Hotels In Cabin Creek Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cabin Creek Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cabin Creek Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cabin Creek Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!