3 Best Hotels To Stay In Black Diamond Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Black Diamond Alberta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Black Diamond Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Black Diamond Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Black Diamond Alberta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Black Diamond Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Black Diamond Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Black Diamond Alberta:
Lakeview Inn & Suites Okotoks
Located in Okotoks, 23 miles from Calgary, Lakeview Inn & Suites Okotoks features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calgary Airport is 29 miles away.
- We were in town for a funeral. We chose this hotel as we had stayed here four months earlier. At that time, we were so impressed with the friendliness and efficiency of the staff, that there was no question where we would stay on this trip. The location is great…everything you need is within walking distance. We were here on a very snowy day. It was extra special to have the beautiful lobby with fireplace to sit in during the day.
- It was a great location for our needs. We arrived in a blizzard! Cozy room.
- Comfy bed, good shower, decent free breakfast. Awesome location and great parking. Large bathroom.
- Room is clean, staff friendly and close to restaurants.
- The breakfast was better than a standard continental breakfast. It included hot food such as potatoes, sausages, and eggs.
Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Okotoks. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Staff were very friendly, appreciated our business – clean and comfortable
- How friendly all the staff members are. It was a great experience there
- Quiet room. Great bed. Hot tub and slide very nice
- Very convenient for us heading to Calgary airport, good value for money
- Staff are very friendly willing to help and will engage in conversation
Royal Duke Hotel
Royal Duke Hotel is located in Okotoks, just 22 miles from Calgary. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM at the property.Calgary Airport is 28 miles away.
- Clean and comfy. Was nice to see a fridge, microwave, and a coffee maker in the room. Lots of food places and shopping centers with in 5 minutes.
- The coziness of the hotel old but very classy!!! Excellent, will stay here when i return.
- The Bar and food is real nice in this Hotel.The staff is friendly and very helpfull . Hotel is in a good location old part of Town.
- Very nice staff, clean room, great water pressure with a large bathroom, pub downstairs was nice, and I loved the pillows.
- Close to many amenities. Friendly staff. Clean room.
Top Hotels In Black Diamond Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Black Diamond Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Black Diamond Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Black Diamond Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!