3 Best Hotels To Stay In Bethel Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Bethel Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bethel Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bethel Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bethel Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bethel Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bethel Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Bethel Maine:
Briar Lea Inn & Jolly Drayman Pub
Located in Bethel, 30 miles from North Conway, Briar Lea Inn & Jolly Drayman Pub features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Really cozy, cute, and clean place with funny British humor on the restaurant walls. Very nice and helpful owners. The location is excellent especially if you are in the area to ski at Sunday River. I didn’t have a chance to enjoy libations at the bar but it looked really nice (and very British). The owners are very nice and helpful people. You must give this place a try on your next trip to Bethel.
- Dani and the staff were extremely pleasant and made sure we had anything we needed.
- Dinner, The bed was comfortable. Wireless was good
- The host was accommodating, the beer was good, and the room was comfortable. Fresh fruit with eggs and bacon made into a smiley face made for a great breakfast. It was only a short drive to skiing.
- The owner Dani was very helpful and polite and made sure our stay was wonderful.
The Bethel Inn Resort
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a playground, The Bethel Inn Resort offers accommodations in Bethel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. North Conway is 29 miles from The Bethel Inn Resort, and Jackson is 26 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable. The crib I asked for was set up when we arrived and we were grateful to have a place to put our sleeping baby. The food in the pub was great and the happy hour prices were a bonus.
The Pub was WONDERFUL Lisa the bartender was great and our lunch was awesome
- The room was cozy and comfortable. The spa area was a perfect fit after a long drive. We really enjoyed the heated outdoor pool.
- Quaint New England town, good food at the Millbrook Tavern, staff was friendly and the golf course was nice.
- XC skiing right on property, 10-15 minutes to Sunday River mountain.
The Victoria Inn
This charming inn offers free Wi-Fi and uniquely decorated rooms that feature cable TV and an arm chair. Sunday River Ski Resort is 4 miles away. White Mountain National Forest is 10 miles away.Plush bedding is furnished in each room at The Victoria Inn Bethel. Antique furnishings along with a private bathroom are also provided.A hot breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.The Victoria Inn is 3 miles from Bethel Regional Airport and Mt. Abram ski area is a 12 minute drive away.
- a tall bed to climb into……. even had a jacuzzi
- breakfast was homemade and hot. enjoyed sharing breakfast with another couple.
- excellent breakfast with real tableware (no foam), very friendly staff, nice, large and nostalgic room
- Loved my room. Very comfortable. Owner gave us her largest room. Loved the staff and owner they were very accommodating and friendly. Made the most amazing breakfasts. Coffee, Homemade breads, eggs benedict, omelette’s, crepes, parfait with fresh Maine fruits and with homemade granola. Owner daily suggested places that we may like to see or visit. Loved the location. We were right in the historic village of Bethel. With great reasonably priced restaurants within walking distance. Traveled to White Mountains/Grafton Notch/Ogunquit Beach and North Conway,NH. Had a great time.
- Fresh cookies waiting on arrival! Quiet, restful environment. Perfect location, easy to find. Breakfast was great– the homemade anadama bread was out of this world.
Top Hotels In Bethel Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bethel Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bethel Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bethel Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!