3 Best Hotels To Stay In Benquerencia de la Serena Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Benquerencia de la Serena Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Benquerencia de la Serena Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benquerencia de la Serena Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benquerencia de la Serena Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Benquerencia de la Serena Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Benquerencia de la Serena Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Benquerencia De La Serena Extremadura:
Hotel Coto de la Serena
Offering a sun terrace and hot tub, Hotel Coto de la Serena is set in Monterrubio de la Serena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms have a private bathroom.You will find dry cleaning services at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural Gran Maestre
Located in Cabeza del Buey, a 12-minute drive from the center, Hotel Rural Gran Maestre features a garden with barbecue facilities and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms feature sloping ceilings with exposed wooden beams. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, and desk. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries.The property also has a restaurant. Free public parking is available at a nearby location.You will find shops and restaurants in the center of Cabeza del Buey. Almorchón Train Station is a 1.9 mi away. The property organizes guided tours of the lakes. Serena Lake is a 35-minute drive away.
A real example of traditional Spain, very restful, quiet and atmospheric. A perfect sanctuary which is what it started out as in the 16th century. The family who run it could not be more helpful and patient. Really nice people.
The inside of the Sancturia is covered with paintings and they need to be seen to be believed.
A truly charming spot as either a overnight stop or a longer rest..
- The peace and quiet and historical buildings. Expansive gardens
Staff very accommodating providing a late dinner and packed lunches at short notice.
Attractive premises and location.
- The room, the location, the tranquillity, the hosts, were all wonderful. We stayed two nights but wish we could have stayed longer. We were shown the paintings of the church through a door in the courtyard – so unexpected and so incredibly beautiful. With mountains behind and the vast landscape of ‘la serena’ in front, for naturalists, this casa rural is second to none.
El sitio espectacular
Un sitio histórico
- A real example of traditional Spain, very restful, quiet and atmospheric. A perfect sanctuary which is what it started out as in the 16th century. The family who run it could not be more helpful and patient. Really nice people.
Offering a terrace with a fountain, a restaurant and a 24-hour reception, Hotel Trajano is located 2.2 mi from Zalamea de la Serena. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Air-conditioned rooms at this hotel come with tiled floors and exposed brick walls. They include a flat-screen TV, telephone and a private bathroom.You can have lunch or dinner at Hotel Trajano Restaurant, where local traditional cuisine is served or have a drink at the hotel’s bar. You can also get tourist information of the area at the hotel’s tour desk.Don Benito is a 30-minute drive away and Mérida is 55 mi away. There is free private parking on site.
- Palatial ground floor room with best shower of my trip. V good evening meal
- For me this was well situated for my motorcycle journey through Spain. Room clean, big with balcony Restaurant and bar both busy. Mainly Spanish and local. So a good friendly vibe. Food also good value and surprisingly good
- Great stopover at the edge of town. Very large rooms with terrace. Lovely staff and brekkie coffee
- Friendly staff, we requested a ground floor room which was exceptional. Big, well decorated and very comfortable. We thought the hotel offered really good value for money.
- Todo….la habitacion muy grande con balcon y una mesa….el baño grande….es tal y como aparece en las fotos.
Top Hotels In Benquerencia De La Serena Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Benquerencia de la Serena Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Benquerencia de la Serena Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Benquerencia de la Serena Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!